IM BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

milkman

Damn it, bitten by that bowling bug I think

Might have a slow year this year, bowling in some of the local and national tournaments in Vic only, then have a proper crack next year.

Anyone able to tell me what the deal with the whole MTBA vs TBA? Is there anymore restrictions that prevent you from participating in say Rachuig or something else because you aren't sanctioned by the right association?

Hey Cameron, To Bowl Rachuig you had to have bowled State Championships.
If you sanction with MTBA you will get a TBA number aswell i think. I know we did with CTBAM.

Chris

Welcome back Cameron.

PM me if you like and I will give you as much of an update as possible for Eastcoast and the state of play with MTBA, CTBAM and VICTENPINS.

See you on the lanes.

Joe

Wow,

The Milkman aka Michael Jackson (yes Cameron, those white socks scarred us for life) is back!!!!

Good to see you back mate...

Wow,
The Milkman aka Michael Jackson (yes Cameron, those white socks scarred us for life) is back!!!!
Good to see you back mate...

Do you know uncomfortable it was bending over in a pair of pants obviously designed for Billy Gardiner's ass and not my own?

LMAO at Adam's comment... I still remember those socks!!

Hey Cameron, is Leisa going to do Vic 150 at Easter??

Look forward to catching up at some stage - which centre are you going to be calling 'home'??

Jane.

Sorry Jane, we are expecting again in August, so I can't see Leisa picking a ball up anytime soon.
Epping is the closest bowl to us, and I'm already bowling league there on a Wednesday. Bowled fantastically there last night, started off with a 220, then didnt make 500, sounds about how I used to bowl actually :)

Back
Top Bottom