If afl Footy teams were women....

tonx

Sydney would be J-Lo - Quality all over, but especially good down back.

West Coast would be Kylie Minogue - very decent despite not having much up front.

Fremantle would be Danii Minogue - Always trying hard to be as good as her big sister, but will never measure up.

St Kilda would be Krystal from Big Brother - has the biggest and best assets going around, but we all know they're not the real deal.

Brisbane would be Elle MacPherson - past her glorious best but still easy on the eye and an old favourite with most.

Port Power would be Madonna - also past her glorious best, but refuses to accept it gracefully.

Carlton would be Whitney Houston - has not looked after herself in recent years and has gone completely off the rails.

Adelaide would be Delta Goodrem - tidy, attractive, professional and uncontroversial. Nice to look at, but for some reason just makes you want to yawn.

Geelong would be Britney Spears - at times can look stunning, at others it can get ugly. (But shes always ugly these days!)

Essendon would be Katie Holmes - has a certifiable psycho in charge of her every move. Has lost credibility in recent times.

The Kangaroos would be Paris Hilton - lays down way too easily.

Richmond would be Annabel Chong - can cop a pounding and keep coming back for more, all in the name of self-improvement.

Western Bulldogs would be Shakira - proof that being short is no barrier to getting you excited. Will only get better too.

Hawthorn would be Christina Aguilera - looks like she enjoys it rough and dirty.

Melbourne would be Camilla Parker-Bowles - may be a blue blood, but hasn't done anything for a while.

Collingwood would be Amelie Mauresmo - last woman on Earth scenario: you still wouldn't.

tonx said:
Sydney would be J-Lo - Quality all over, but especially good down back.
West Coast would be Kylie Minogue - very decent despite not having much up front.
Fremantle would be Danii Minogue - Always trying hard to be as good as her big sister, but will never measure up.
St Kilda would be Krystal from Big Brother - has the biggest and best assets going around, but we all know they're not the real deal.
Brisbane would be Elle MacPherson - past her glorious best but still easy on the eye and an old favourite with most.
Port Power would be Madonna - also past her glorious best, but refuses to accept it gracefully.
Carlton would be Whitney Houston - has not looked after herself in recent years and has gone completely off the rails.
Adelaide would be Delta Goodrem - tidy, attractive, professional and uncontroversial. Nice to look at, but for some reason just makes you want to yawn.
Geelong would be Britney Spears - at times can look stunning, at others it can get ugly. (But shes always ugly these days!)
Essendon would be Katie Holmes - has a certifiable psycho in charge of her every move. Has lost credibility in recent times.
The Kangaroos would be Paris Hilton - lays down way too easily.
Richmond would be Annabel Chong - can cop a pounding and keep coming back for more, all in the name of self-improvement.
Western Bulldogs would be Shakira - proof that being short is no barrier to getting you excited. Will only get better too.
Hawthorn would be Christina Aguilera - looks like she enjoys it rough and dirty.
Melbourne would be Camilla Parker-Bowles - may be a blue blood, but hasn't done anything for a while.
Collingwood would be Amelie Mauresmo - last woman on Earth scenario: you still wouldn't.
hahah thats pretty funny

this being a national forum and having people from VIC,WA etc how much S$$$ would i be in if i said i though afl was already played by women eg J Hird :p

Oh my god Tonx did this little thing cause an up roar....

I showed this to a heap of people women included and they found it piss funny so i thought I'd share it with people at my work so i emailed to everyone

BIG MISTAKE!!! I was in the general managers office quick smart. It seems there are alot of winey bitches at my work that decided to make a mountain out of a mole hill and complain that it caused them some discomfort.

Where did the worlds sense of humour go???

tenpin albury said:
I showed this to a heap of people women included and they found it piss funny so i thought I'd share it with people at my work so i emailed to everyone
BIG MISTAKE!!! I was in the general managers office quick smart. It seems there are alot of winey bitches at my work that decided to make a mountain out of a mole hill and complain that it caused them some discomfort.
the world has gone overboard with this PC rubbish. mate

Ninja299 said:
hahah thats pretty funny
this being a national forum and having people from VIC,WA etc how much S$$$ would i be in if i said i though afl was already played by women eg J Hird :p
You'd get no argument from me, the AFL rules committee are turning it into a soft, pansy, American game.
More like a soap-opera than a sport now.

tenpin albury said:

Ohh for Christ's sake :mad:
I should say I'm surprised mate, but then really I'm not. :(

Back
Top Bottom