I know you don't care - but it's my birthday today! 1/10

Danni

Hey guys and girls,

I know this is very lame of me to come on here to announce something that's not related to bowling whatsoever but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am 24 today and having a party at my house....for those who know me and got my mobile number, you are more than welcome to come in and join the party.

Take care all and good luck in the bowling world as we all know it.

Danni

Well,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Just want to wish you
bundles of joy
Hope your day is great
a day you can enjoy:D

Love Always Jodes:rocol:

Hi Danni
happy birthday forgot cause i had a senior prensentation for hockey but yeh happy birthday and wish i was there to celebrate with u.
Chris

hey,
although it is a bit late, but i would still say
Happy Birthday
to u:eek:

enjoy your birthday party
enjoy ur 25th....;)

It's a bit hard to just pop over from 400k away, ah well, happy b/day, catch up with you if i ever get my butt back to the city.

Hey all,

Thanks to those who bothered to respond to stupid post that I had put up....I know it was silly and lame but I really appreciate the replies I have received. Thanks. :)

To one of the posters, don't mean to be rude, but it was only my 24th birthday. Not my 25th. I know I feel old now but next year, I'll be feeling it because I will be half way to 50! lol

I had a great night for my birthday and even though not many people showed up, I still had a bit of fun and then spent the next recovering while working!! doh

Take care everyone

Danni

Ahhh I didn't see this thread.
Happy Birfdee Danni, hope you had a very good night.
All the best of luck with things, and I'll catch up with you again soon.

Tiges.
icon6.gif

soory for the late reply, but happy birthday danni. next time you'' have to have a drink or five me with me an tiger ;)

griggsy

Hey Matty babe and Griggsy & Jase,

Thanx for your belated messages :)

I did have a good night, didn't throw up, so I think that's a good sign. Would've been a lot better with all of my friends though...then that would be one hell of a party to remember. But this year, was just a small group of people having a lil bit to drink and nibble on.

As for catching up for drinks Griggsy, your on!! And your shout too!! :) lol

Well, take care and we'll catch up soon

Danni

Back
Top Bottom