How to increase scores in 5 mins

Yeah - a lot less 7 & 10 pins left - that is until I get back onto normal lanes and then find Ive forgotten how to spare them!!!.

What will they come up with next - maybe a small ridge to keep the balls on the lane - a slight groove where you should put the ball to get it into the pocket.... robot bowlers so we don't even have to get up onto the lanes.

Todays lesson, scoring isnt all to do with the oiling pattern. Guess we should have loose pindecks and kickbacks and crappy pins if we want scores to be more 'honest'. Well bad news, what we have now is honest, the beforementioned things were dishonest!!

Interesting.

I'm curious, is this legal for sanctioned events, or is it purely for social play? I'm intrigued as to how much one of these mechanisms would cost.

Well when the lanes get measured for legality i dont think the flat gutters get taken off to see if anything funny is going on underneath!!

It is not needed, some of the Centres in the states fill the void with Concrete, this also aids Bounce but in my opinion the Pins do not Bounce out of the Gutter to carry, I have observed over many years that a good solid Kickback is all that is needed.

willey

I was told last night that you can also get a similar reaction by spacing out the rear of the kicker up to the maximum legal limit, hmm.

Back
Top Bottom