How Did You Hear About Us ???

Graham

Staff member
I'm just curious how everyone heard about us. Whether it was at a tournament, through a friend, through another site or off the AMF What's The Score.

Tell us how you heard of this forum.

I heard about the site after the Rosemount Cup last year. I think Stax said he would post the results here. Now I've told heaps of people about it.

Keep up the good work.
icon_biggrin.gif

I heard about you through word of mouth via bowling centers and through my daughter. This has turned out to be an interesting and informative site and I thank you for all the time and effort that you guys put into it
icon_biggrin.gif
You are worth your weight in gold. I am sure everybody else thinks this also.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

I found it through searching for bowling sites in Australia 2 tears ago

All I can say is i'm addicted

I was in a Pub called the Crazy Horse with my bowling shirt on, when the waitress appeared and asked if I knew Graham Williams and Mark Foster, she told me that you guys were great customers then she went on to tell me about how great bowlers they were and how they ran this website www.toatalbowling .com.au. I had to come have a look at that website.

Tra la lalala

Matt
icon_cool.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_confused.gif

LOL...very funny Matt!, i actually got told about the site from grahams mum.....while she was serenading me with a fine rendidtion......of "ill make love to you"
icon_biggrin.gif

u no u love it!

And matt i have no idea wat ur talking about..lol

i heard about this actual site of andrew phillips back when it was 10pinbowling.com, then it changed to this, and i have to say from what it was the site has come along way and it rocks now

I heard of this site when it was advertised in the Tenpin Queensland Newsletter.
I think it is a great site, It may cause me a divoice from my husband as i am on here all the time.
icon_cool.gif
icon_eek.gif

I heard about this site thru a friend of mine, however this was when the old site existed.

I found it by accident searching for info on Bowling. I think it's great and has kept me busy all day reading everything.
Keep up the good work
Cheers
icon_wink.gif

i saw it written on the bak of sum public toilet in victoria square sa. i think some crazy person who had an obbsesion with bowling wrote it
icon_confused.gif
trust me these toilets r dirty
icon_eek.gif

"gotta a spare dollar mate" is a phrase often used around this area
anyways yeah thats were i first heard or saw of it
cyas round
icon_cool.gif

i heard about it from a little bird.. cuz im innocent and wouldnt know about other peoples mums......

DJ Loco
icon_biggrin.gif

I heard about this site in some ways good and in some ways bad.

There was a lot of talk around the Centre I bowl in about the article titled Rachuig SA in the South Australia/Northern Territory Forum. This article was started by a person with a display name of Strop (not mentioning names). There was a lot of mixed emotions about the comments put forward. Some are good points and some not. This is the article that lead to TBA SA holding the forum that was held not long ago.

I found out about thru a bowler who was using it when i was around.

It's great!

Luv Em

I stumbled across this website when I was looking for information on the Super 6 last year. It is great. Keep up the good work.
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom