Hot Of The Press A Must Read

Hammer

These photo's were hard to get, but the magazine finally let us have a copy, fell free to add comments
I'll Start of

My boyfriend and I

Attachments

• ian and cam.jpg
    ian and cam.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 44
  • hoppa.jpg
    hoppa.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 30
These photo's were hard to get, but the magazine finally let us have a copy, fell free to add comments
I'll Start of
My boyfriend and I
u mean it took u two weeks to come up with that pfft
as for the second shot that my get me a few shags
my bodys never been in better shape than that shot

thanks hammer

ladies
[email protected] if ure interested. ;)

That's it Cam if he was out to insult you it didn't work, haven't seen you for a while but man the gym has really paid off. Keep up the hard work.;) ;)

That's it Cam if he was out to insult you it didn't work, haven't seen you for a while but man the gym has really paid off. Keep up the hard work.;) ;)
Yeah Ian is Cam's personal trainer. I heard they warm up together playing twister in Ian's living room before they start working on eachothers muscles!! Then they go down.......to watch Manly train then after they have a good ol' yarn to Toovs about their "gym" session, because you know, Toovs knows best, he's a trainer for Manly

Yeah Ian is Cam's personal trainer. I heard they warm up together playing twister in Ian's living room before they start working on eachothers muscles!! Then they go down.......to watch Manly train then after they have a good ol' yarn to Toovs about their "gym" session, because you know, Toovs knows best, he's a trainer for Manly
hahah adam hasnt been here because hes been hangin out with his mate mitch sargent they been living it up getting some white "line" fever into them
;)

hahah adam hasnt been here because hes been hangin out with his mate mitch sargent they been living it up getting some white "line" fever into them
;)
Newcastle way too cold for me mate. You must have mistaken me for your good mate Hoppa.......

Back
Top Bottom