HOLT IN SA WHO GOING

24 days to go and the squads are filling quickly.

The John Dobson Memorial Tournament (formerly the Welcome Squad) has received 34 x 5 person team entries, chasing the $5000 prize fund. It’s a pity we only have 32 lanes and are limited to 32 teams. With a couple of zones missing out on this event we could have optimistically filled to 40 teams. I, for one, certainly look forward to this not too often seen spectacle of a full house of 5 person teams.

It’s a pity but its not very often now days that you have to knock back entries.

With the Classic and Restricted Challenges filling another 5 days of bowling we (the tournament team and Holt Challenge Committee) are certainly looking forward to yet another successful event.

Of course, don’t forget that random breath tests (and some not so random) will be conducted prior to each day’s play. ;)

c'mon peter....................................... you know that all the holt sides only go away to drink and then we decide that we had better throw some bowling in so that we all look good. ;)

hey peter if you are prepared to turn a blind eye for some of us when we front up to bowl early of a morning we will buy the first round at the meet and greet now the only one's you can let off are me, john, dallas and jeanette so lets just keep it hush hush and dont tell anyone.......................................oops now the cats out of the bag quick someone grab him and stuff him back in. :eek:

Garry just a thought what if we got a Doctors Note do you think that might help us. ie can not put anything in mouth except Fluids :rolleyes:
It may work and if that does not maybe we can see if money talks Allegedly ;)

What do you think may work offcourse this is only between you and me will have to work as a team on this one.:)

Garry just a thought what if we got a Doctors Note do you think that might help us. ie can not put anything in mouth except Fluids :rolleyes:
It may work and if that does not maybe we can see if money talks Allegedly ;)
What do you think may work offcourse this is only between you and me will have to work as a team on this one.:)

sounds good to me and get the doctor to put that we can only use a straw and the fluids must have ice in it to keep it nice and cold :)

as soon as we get there we must talk to peter and give him an offer he simply can not refuse and as ac/dc says money talks wonders just make sure that when we get together and team up we keep it hush hush ;)

RBT = Random Breath Test
NSRBT = Not So Random Breath Test

oooohhhh so is that what it means i thought rbt ment really big thirst and nsrbt ment nice soft rum, bourbon and tequila :p

haven't you heard the old saying
1 tequila
2 tequila
3 tequila
floor

now that sounds way better dont you think :D

Garry I still think that the doctors note is the best way to go :p Now that we know what Peter like :JD: I think there could be a supply ready and waiting for him. now just need to work on the Jeff . any Ideas :whistling:

Jeany, do we have a team in this welcome tourny?
And I wont be drinking, I am all about the bowling............................Yeah Right
Is there any other guys and gals UNDER 50 i mean 30, partying i mean bowling?

Heh, how often is it you get the mid-twenties chaperone (that'd be me) of an over 50's (I mean 30's) party...

JASON Oh Yes Victoria have 4 teams in the welcome squad . Jeff what do you mean I will be disappointed :D

Back
Top Bottom