HOLT IN SA WHO GOING

JAY K

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO TELL SA THAT A LARGE AMOUNT OF FUN IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN SEPTEMBER AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP OURSELVES .
;)

JEANETTE I TOTALLY AGREE SA ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAVE GOT THEMSELVES IN FOR AS WE ALL KNOW THAT WE LOVE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME OF BOWLING AND DRINKING AND HAVING FUN SO LOOK OUT SA FOR WE WILL DECEND ON YOU IN SEPTEMBER FOR ONE HELL OF A DEVILS TIME.

THE TEAMS FROM THE HOLT LOVE TO :rockon: AND :partytime2: AND DID I MENTION :JD::5shotss::theBar::beerchug::drunk:

SO SA BRACE YOURSELF FOR ONE HELL OF A TIME.

:GoogleHell:

Jeff, SA would not be the same if you did not make an appearance I heard that You had first round on you. I think Garry can back me up there, what do you think Garry

Sure, anybody who wants to join me for my first meal in town, I'll buy.

I think I'll be heading to an eating establishment fairly shortly after landing, so Bacon and Egg muffins all round at 8am Monday?

Jeff, SA would not be the same if you did not make an appearance I heard that You had first round on you. I think Garry can back me up there, what do you think Garry

i agree 110%

but no one said anything about muffins on monday morning

me and jeanette are talking drinks here not eating cardboard. ;)

Sure, anybody who wants to join me for my first meal in town, I'll buy.
I think I'll be heading to an eating establishment fairly shortly after landing, so Bacon and Egg muffins all round at 8am Monday?

i think someone has an eating fetish about cardboard. ;)

Well I'm hardly going to hit the hard stuff at 8am...

Those who know me pretty well are probably finding that a pretty funny thing for me to say about now

Well Jeff I could join you for eggs bacon, but will wait till the meet and greet, then you can get Garry and Myself the food group that we like and maybe will make it two what you think garry ;) You know what they say we will need to keep up the :JD: :5shotss:at all times over the coming week or so :coolthumb::theBar: So Jeff as you are part of the tournament team It is your duty to make sure that this happened , It all about our wellbeing.

Jeanette

Well Jeff I could join you for eggs bacon, but will wait till the meet and greet, then you can get Garry and Myself the food group that we like and maybe will make it two what you think garry ;) You know what they say we will need to keep up the :JD: :5shotss:at all times over the coming week or so :coolthumb::theBar: So Jeff as you are part of the tournament team It is your duty to make sure that this happened , It all about our wellbeing.
Jeanette

that is absolutely jeanette cant have us falling down from the lack of fluids now can we so jeff make sure that you have mine and jeanette's food group ready as soon as we walk in the door at the meet and greet because jeff as part of the tournament team you have to make sure the bowlers are are ready to go at all times so jd's, beam or what ever other lovely flavor they have will do just fine. ;)

and jeanette if you are there b4 me have mine ready would you love. :D

Jeanette
I wonder if someone needs to go to AA?? :rolleyes:

Now Noelene
I was not the one on saturday bidding for all the Alcohol was I ;) There is nothing wrong with drinking , the problem is when you stop so I guess an Intravenous drip that way connect at all times and only need to change the bottle:JD: and you know that I am an :angel2: but do not tell anyone:whistling:

go to amazing adelaide for :JD: and to :partytime2: not a problem will be there in 3 weeks just ask jeanette. :D

but i am truely :new_shocked: thinking that all we do is drink we dont do that...............................................much! :eek:

go to amazing adelaide for :JD: and to :partytime2: not a problem will be there in 3 weeks just ask jeanette. :D
but i am truely :new_shocked: thinking that all we do is drink we dont do that...............................................much! :eek:

Garry three weeks of just drinking:beerchug: I don't think so , we may even do some bowling what you think :confused:. Even talk to other people and be social :gathering2:as this is the most social event of the year.:partytime2::partytime2::partytime2:

Garry three weeks of just drinking:beerchug: I don't think so , we may even do some bowling what you think :confused:. Even talk to other people and be social :gathering2:as this is the most social event of the year.:partytime2::partytime2::partytime2:

i surpose your right jeanette we should be social and do some bowling as well and then it's kick up your heels and like you said :partytime2::partytime2::partytime2:to the music and drink the night away :rockon::punk:

Back
Top Bottom