Hobart Major??

Would like to know how this can be a ranked event, if you can qualify up to 2 weeks prior to the final, and there is no gaurantee that the lanes will be conditioned!, now im not 100% on this as i have just got back inot the game after a break, but doesnt the lane condition have to be a TBA oiling pattern to be sanctioned or ranked... now i cant see how this tournament would meet this criteria??... anyone anwser this for me??

Mark Foster

i may be wrong on this but where di you see that you can qualify for the hobart cup up to two weekends prior to the tournement? im just curious cause i couldnt see that anywhere

fair enough mate, just find it weird cause the tba website doesnt say anything about it being over two weekends or anything,just says dates for one weekend

The attached entry form is for the Grand Prix Series
Unless my eyes are playing up on me, it says in the little balck bubble with white writing that
"*Hobart Cup is Nationally Ranked and carries $2000.00 for 1st Place. Different Format & Pirizefund, 8 pin rule is not allowed"
That implies to me that the format is going to be Different to the rest of the series?
Pls Correct me if I am wrong

Attachments

• 2006 Grand Prix Series.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Thanks Gus, am 95% sure that the entry form Mark and I got from the bowl on Monday night didn't say that, I have a copy in my car so will have to check whether we were both on drugs or what. Probably!!

Can someone please post the actual entry form if there is a proper one just for the Hobart tournament now? All we have got is the general one which doesn't actually have any proper details.

Bruv - I think YOU are the one who needs to get your eyes checked.... LOL

Jane.

Back
Top Bottom