Highest Game to Game Difference

Hi all.
i bowled 111 then a 244 at blacktown the other week... i have been in the worst form need to get back before sydney cup

Not my highest game to game difference but, just a laugh from last night... 201, 154, 208!! Not sure what happened in the middle!!??

Last night in league at ed fleming Went 188 290 192 average of 100 up then 100 down But i did get the 1st of the third game for 12 in a row.

Not my highest game to game difference But
:- I Rolled a 6 Bagger and put the next ball in the gutter in a tournament

Pre-bowling the other night, I rolled a strike, then a 1 - 1 (the 7 then the 10), then a strike, then a 0 - 3 (left gutter then 6, 9, 10) then a strike ...

I bowled a 265, 132 and then a 236 tonight...

I really had to clear my mind after the second game... it made a difference!

The second game was a freak. Splits, open frames... truly terrible!

Tonight in league...

161, 221, 261. I've got two words and a number for you...Columbia 300 Action!

What made matters worse...

The last game I had the front 9. I got up on the approach, took my time, you know...I bowled the shot and started to ride it out because it looked good. The ball hits the pins...

The greek church stands as boldly as ever at me.

So it was a VERY eventful night.

Bubye

Rowey :p

hey all..

i feel so sad..just a pre bowl 4 my leauge..at sunset:p like..2 weeks ago..

shot..269 then a 131 lol

cya's

Im going 2 nominate my freind..James Berghofer a bowler up here at sunset lol.. he doesnt no im doing this but..he annoys me lol so hgere it is lol..

63-216 lol his second two hunderdgame and hes been bowling a few years now lol

Not game to game, but on Monday night I subbed in a league and shot 448 - my lowest set for 14 years - and two nights later shot 699, leaving a 7-pin to miss the 700 :confused:
Strange week.

Not that this deserves to be on the book of shame (because it's a truly awesome achievement)

A very good friend of ours Darrin Comrie bowled back to back 300's (on different lanes) yesterday 25/04/07 and then followed them up with a very nice 176 :p

Sorry Darrin, just had to pay you out :smiley.php:

170 pin diff other week on friday night

289 followed with 119 haha

got a 611 series with a 119 game kinda special haha

also thats my PB high game lol

My cuz opened with a gutter-spare, 8 in a row, gutter spare strike in the 10th for 270. Then followed this up with a total around 160

Back
Top Bottom