High Scratch game for 4 person team?

His brother and sister on the other hand - they could be on par. (Could but aren't.)
Craig, What are you saying ????????

Almost a Port Adelaide response....

I'm saying that i'm more passionate :p

Al, saving for a house is understandable... but a 8-9 game ticket with no additional benefits is only $150-160! Given the fact you can also pay it off monthly, its not too much to spare... - Do you really love your club? :p

Almost a Port Adelaide response....
I'm saying that i'm more passionate :p
Al, saving for a house is understandable... but a 8-9 game ticket with no additional benefits is only $150-160! Given the fact you can also pay it off monthly, its not too much to spare... - Do you really love your club? :p
Al actually barracks for Collingwood hes just not game to tell anybody.
Craig wheres my ticket.
Philby

AL, Come on now, surely you can afford a membership??? Its not that expensive!!!!!! You know how much fun we used to have going to the footy????

Jen can even get one and help keep the ROO BOYS in melbourne......

Love Your
BIG SIS
P.S Maybe your KK can buy you one for Xmas

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands beneath the blue and white we stand

Haysey has far too many teeth to follow the Pies

Chrissy

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands beneath the blue and white we stand

Mate.......
I'll do anything I possibly can to prevent that from occurring... 6000 more members and 5000 more spectators is all we need.
I hope Al can put his money where his heart is and buy a membership from himself and Jen. Even if they don't attend any games - just to keep North at North!
Craig Ryan to join James Brayshaw on the Kangaroos board of directors.

Craig Ryan to join James Brayshaw on the Kangaroos board of directors.

Mate... its the North Melbourne board of directors!

His statement (as echoed by me), will have been taken out of the report that the board requested from that consulting entity (the name currently escapes me).

As for joining the board... I need more then to try and drum up members - I'd require half a brain!

Back
Top Bottom