HaPpY BiRtHdAY

The Reggae

:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bday:

Happy birthday Mummason (aka Gloria Reggars - Promotions Manager Aspley 10Pin Bowl)

Just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday for tomorrow 16/08. Thank you for always being our rock of support and for just being you. We love you very much and hope that your birthday is a special as you are.

Lots of love Brad and Rachel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to the bestest Nanny in the WHOLE wide world.
We love you HEAPS and HEAPS and HEAPS

Lots of love your little angels
Shontay Maree and Khynan Leon

\\:D/ Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, to my best friend I wish you a very happy birthday for tomorrow, have a great day I'll be thinking of you make sure every body spoils you for the day. Heaps of luv Deb:silly::bday:

Hello my dear,

Happy Birthday honey, We hope you have a great day.

Lots of Love,

Kim and Glenda Barry

Hope you have a great day tomorrow
Gloria Keep up the good work at aspley
Scotty

Just wishing you a happy birthday. I hope you have a great day filled with joys and smiles from your family and friends. Keep up the great work you doing at Aspley.
Cheers
Scotty C

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMA S...! :)
I hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve every bit of it!
Love you lots and lots
Kylie

Dear Gloria,
We wish you a very Happy Birthday on your special day.
Lots of love
Cindy, Dave & Jamie

Well Happy Birthday GLORIA,
A little birdie told me that you will be receiving something :shocked!: your way REAL SOON.

From Kim Spicer-Suna

To My wonderful Mother, :D

Happy Birthday! \\:D/ I hope you have a great day today with the Family and I hope you like all your gifts.

Thank-you for all you do for me and I hope this day is as special for you as you are to us.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Love your 2nd Daughter Taya C G Reggars

To the love of my life, My soulmate Gloria,

Happy Birthday Babe. I hope you enjoy your day with our family and like my present to you. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I am so glad I get to spend this special day with you now and forever.

I love you with all of my heart and we are and will be ASZ01 forever and eturnity.

Love always, your Husband Leon

[tails]\\:D/ Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, to my best friend I wish you a very happy birthday for today, have a great day I'll be thinking of you make sure every body spoils you for the day. Heaps of luv Deb: :confused: :mad: this is your day and some peole just dont know when to quit so enjoy the day with the ones that love you luv ya heaps Deb:Fade-col:

Gloria,
Happy Birthday and i hope you have a great day and that your day is filled with all happiness you deserve. We love you very much and wish you all the best on your special day.

Love Always,
Cassie, Anthony, Daddy Ruddle and Candice

Hey Sis Happy Birthday:D Hope you had a Good Day with the Family
and they looked after you !!!!!!
I will see you on the week-end.
Ma and Pop send their Love as well and hope you had a Great Day;)

Happy birthday Gloria. I have no doubt that you got spoiled rotten.

Love,
Greg & Susannah (Team Reggars Sydney Division)

Back
Top Bottom