"Happy Birthday" to Animal & JW's 70th

Just Cruisin'

Many happy returns :wheelchair:to Lawrie "Animal" Hill today & John Whillans 70th tomorrow both legends in this sport we play:wave:

Happy Birthday Lawrie hope you have a wonderful day and of course get waited on hand and foot by the lovely Carol....bahahahahaha.... Cheers Tony

Happy birthday to both great guys of bowling. Johnny have a beer for me. Knowing you, you will be pissed till your 71st. Have a good one and a good birthday as well.
Cheers Lovey

Happy days to both Animal and John.

A 'little' gathering for John has resulted in a few sore heads today ... millions of little 70's sprinkles all around the place and a great afternoon was had by all - thanks to those who travelled and to friends of John's who recapped past adventures and to educate these 'young' 50's about the sport. Some of the piccys that Lorraine McL brought along from past years Wide Bay at Bundy had to be seen to be believed - Rick Harris fell in pool and was rescued by Mark Sheehan, John had unmentionable things happening and Mark Sheehan was Mark Sheehan!

Thanks Lorraine and thanks to the TEAM as usual. AND the choccy crackle cake/display was awesome .. TA Broni.

Bring on the next 70 years ............

Flower

Yes "Happy Birthday" John
Animal was a little peeved that he was NOT allowed to go to Johnnies' party ;)
but I had already organised a family get-together without his knowledge.. ahhh I love doing things like that :rolleyes:
Still I'm sure both the old boys had a great day
Hmmmm ... now what do I plan for Animals' 60th next year ?????...... :D

Carol....Lawrie's 60th next year ????? Gee l thought it was his 70th this year as well... hahahahaha ... hope you both had a good day.... cheers

Happy birthday to you both...We i first entered the sport of Tenpin they were two great men that helped me both on and off the lanes...I thank you both and hope that the next 70 + years are just as memorable for you both...

Manny happy returns to two of the sports legends...

Back
Top Bottom