Happy 18th Birthday Krystal King

Taya04

300 x 3
\\:D/ Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Krystal Happy Birthday to you. Hip Hip Horray Hip Hip Horray Hip Hip Horray :bday:
Happy 18th Birthday Krystal. I hope you have a great day
Make sure you go to heaps of Clubs for me :silly: lol.
Have an awesome day and I hope that you get lots of great gifts.
Love ya heaps.
Taya
P.S Don't drink too much :drinking: hehehe

Happy Birthday Krystal! I hope you have a great day and you have lots of fun at ur party! All the best in the youth and adult ranks, i hope to see all the success you have achieved in juniors.

See you tomorrow
Hamish

Hey Krystal hope you have a great day... Or should I say weekend! HaPpY 18tH BiRtHdAy...!!!:bday: :drinking:
Have Fun... Oh and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:x-mas:
Cya Luv ~*LeEsHy!*~ Mwah!;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL! I hope you have a great day! Have fun and party hard! Have a great Christmas and a very happy new year!:D

Love Sammi J

XxX

Hey Old Fart...
Happy 18th Birthday to you!!!
Hope your day has been awesome, hope you have a great weekend too...
Sad to see you leaving the days of being a Junior, but I wish you all the very best up there with the Youth and Adults...I will be there soon too...hehe.

Have a good one!
Luv Jen

happy bday krystal hopefully ill be coming up 2 c u 2moz and it wont be a party if im not there right anywayz happy bday 4 today and yeah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday krystal and see ya soon hope you had a good day.
Chris as brady siad won't be a party with out him.

Hey Beautiful Girl!!!

Happy Birthday, sorry it's late but you know me, im a special kid ;)
Hope you had a great night and got heaps of pressies, hope ken spoiled you how you deserve to be spoilt!!!

Love You Always Krystal
Your Girl, MJ xoxoxoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom