HAMMERS NEW BALL RELEASE 2008

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Here is the latest from Hammer,

THE BLACK WIDOW VENOM

Hammer Brand Manager, Jeff, has bowled with every new Hammer Black Widow from the original ball through the Bite. He knows this line and he knows these balls and how they perform. Jeff has said that the way this ball ‘ backends’ is stupid. This is an American slang bowling term that is used to describe something that is amazing and pretty much unbelievable.
Basically, Jeff feels that this latest Black Widow has the most visible hook and the latest hook of any Black Widow to date

The Worldwide Product Release Date : is July 15th.

Animals Distribution will carry all weights at their warehouse ready for distribution on July 15th

Pre Orders Taken now ……… This ball is hot.

Attachments

• Black Widow Venom.pdf
    139.4 KB · Views: 96
Is this ball supposed to replace the bite, or is it an extension of the Black widow series, where the pearl is a straighter ball, the bite 5 boards more hook and the Venom?
Or does it replace the no mercy series, where does this sit or is it a hybrid of the bite and pearl?
Make it clear for me please mate
Paul

Lawrie I thought I had replied to this post so if I have just send me one reply.
The venom iks supposed to do what, replace the bite, replace the no mercy, can you tell me where it sits in the range, ie the pearl is a straighter ball, the bite 5 boards bigger hook from the same line and the venom??
Is it a hybrid of the pearl and bite or a total new concept, it wouldn't be a black widow if it was....please explain
Thanks mate

Paul

Back
Top Bottom