GUINNESS BONANZA

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
GUINNESS BONANZA
Well last night, Friday November 18, 2005, the Novotel Langley held it’s annual “CRAIC” Ball, or to a few the “GUINESS APPRECIATION SOCIETY (GAS) BALL”
This was to be my 5th attendance, and had the pleasure at my table this year Mr & Mrs Stax, Mr & Mrs Ball, Mr & Mrs Gianotti, Mr & Mrs Eddie, Kris and myself
Guinness was a plenty, some Kilkenny too, plenty of good food, fantastic entertainment
Champagne for the aging left-hander, who once again didn’t learn not too mix Cheap Champagne with Crappy Beer
There were plenty of glamorous shots and some risqué ones too
People dancing, telling jokes as per normal for any FUBAR influence
The HIGHLIGHT of the night was a quick fundraiser for the PRINCESS MARGARET HOSPITAL for CHILDREN – which I believe a considerable amount was raised……. Well with the first prize of such stature everyone bought dozens
My slippery left handed friend of all time who always seems to know when to “WAX” with me has once again been involved in a glorious result

OH YES MY FRIENDS WHEN BLUE A 24 WAS DRAWN I EVER SO POLITELY ACCEPTED OUR PRIZE

A GUINNESS BAR FRIDGE

FULL OF GUINNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

BRILLIANT

This was my first Guiness Ball and would have to agree with Scoops, Stax is the slipperiest of all left handers. lol. I think the other "wax" effort was the WA Open skins one year with Al winning the biggest game and Stax deciding to wax just moments earlier something like that anyway. I know I know two dollar bubbly and lousy grog dont mix but I dont know how you can drink that Kilkenny crap either but was a great night none the less. Really liked the band but main course a tad ordinary but lots of laughs and heaps of happy snaps. Felt a bit wierd at the start of the night with pre dinner drinks held in the room where the Perth Cup dinner used to be held. Lots of happy memories came flooding back one involving a certain lumber jacket but we wont go there. Great night once again with Scoops winning the main prize and Carol picking up a weekender as well...huge! Baron

I have but one thing to say..

IN the immortal words of Dorrie Evans (No. 96).....

"WHY WASN'T I TOLD!?!?!?!?!?"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Guiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe........

The King of Waxing!!

BTW Baron, it was Kal, not WA Open. And yes I Waxed with Al on the last game. The SUPER Skin. Triple Jackpot and Debbie through in a Couple of Hundred as well, I cashed about the same as 2nd Place!!

So, Al when we gonna buy a large lotto ticket.
And the chainsaw is ordered.

Stax

LOTTO
I think from this Saturday on we'll be putting in a system 8 every week lol
Yes Kal, and oh what a trip
Stax cashed as much as 2nd and i reckon overall i cashed more than the winner that year

Back
Top Bottom