GOODLUCK IN THAILAND

M

Mel_Collins_Tassie

i just want to wish these people goodluck in thailand as i'm sure everyone who bowls will be proud of these guys/gals no matter how well they go anyway goodluck:
bianca flanagan
jayde flannagan
michelle halprin
natalie shelly
jason belmonte
jarrod lean
jason walsh
cameron jenkins
well anyway goodluck and high scoring
LOVE MEL COLLINS
(TASMANIA)
icon_razz.gif

i just want to wish these people goodluck in thailand as i'm sure everyone who bowls will be proud of these guys/gals no matter how well they go anyway goodluck:
bianca flanagan
jayde flannagan
michelle halprin
natalie shelly
jason belmonte
jarrod lean
jason walsh
cameron jenkins
well anyway goodluck and high scoring
LOVE MEL COLLINS
(TASMANIA)
icon_razz.gif

I would also like to wish these guys/gals all the best when they travel to Thailand and take on the world!!!! Guys, no matter what happens out there, all of Australia will be proud of you!! Of course we want the gold
icon_smile.gif
GOOD LUCK and bring home the gold!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

I would like to wish the Youth team all the best for when they go away to Thailand!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time and bowl really well!!
icon_smile.gif
And that you bring home a stack of medals
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

GOODLUCK,

Love Beck

I would also like to wish these guys/gals all the best when they travel to Thailand and take on the world!!!! Guys, no matter what happens out there, all of Australia will be proud of you!! Of course we want the gold
icon_razz.gif
which is very possible with the amount of talent in the teams, but just give it your all and have fun and we will celebrate the success you achieve when you get home
icon_smile.gif
GOOD LUCK and bring home the gold!!!
icon_smile.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_smile.gif

Good Luck to the Youth Team competing in Thailand next week. As everyone else has said just go out there and have fun and enjoy your bowling. To bring home the gold would be a huge achievement but even if it doesnt happen your country will still be extremely proud of your efforts. As we are already.

Once again good luck and have a ball.

P.S. Does anyone know if there will be a results website like there was for Adult FIQ??

I would like to wish the Youth team all the best for when they go away to Thailand!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time and bowl really well!!
icon_smile.gif
And that you bring home a stack of medals
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

GOODLUCK,

Love Beck

Good Luck to the Youth Team competing in Thailand next week. As everyone else has said just go out there and have fun and enjoy your bowling. To bring home the gold would be a huge achievement but even if it doesnt happen your country will still be extremely proud of your efforts. As we are already.

Once again good luck and have a ball.

P.S. Does anyone know if there will be a results website like there was for Adult FIQ??

i would just like to say goodluck to everyone who is going to thailand this week. go over there, have urself a great time and kick some ass!!! im sure u will have an awesome time! like everyone has said we will be proud of you no matter what

there should be a website as there was last year, if not hopefully they will keep us posted once they get over there!!
once again people have an awesome time and bowl ya best. you can do it!
icon_smile.gif

i would just like to say goodluck to everyone who is going to thailand this week. go over there, have urself a great time and kick some ass!!! im sure u will have an awesome time! like everyone has said we will be proud of you no matter what

there should be a website as there was last year, if not hopefully they will keep us posted once they get over there!!
once again people have an awesome time and bowl ya best. you can do it!
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom