Goodbye, farewell

kjharry

Not so newbie...
I had planned on heading over to Tuggeranong to visit the couple of leagues that I used to bowl in to say goodbye in person, but time is running short, hence my post on the forum.

Basically I wanted to say cya, bye bye and farewell to all the Canberra bowlers from the Phoenix and Cash Triples leagues, and all the respective Rachiug and DeVeer/restricted bowlers as I will be relocating to Melbourne with my current job in a couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested in staying in touch, please leave a PM for me and I will pass on some details.

Otherwise, have fun to all, keep smiling and stay out of trouble (if you can manage it..)

Kim

Wow, it actually happened in the end, fancy that Kimmy :)
Enjoy Melbourne!

Yep - they made a good offer with regards to money and future career path so yeah - onwards and upwards I guess!

Thanks so much for your friendship, your understanding and basically everything over the last couple of years!

Kim
Goodluck and best wishes for the future.
Angy & Andrew Campbell

Thank you Angy and Andrew! Don't ever stop your association with the ACT bowling community. It needs happy enthusiatic people such as yourselves to keep on moving forward to bigger and better things.

I will miss both of your happy smiling faces so very much.

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure in Melbourne. One can only go onwards and upwards, keep in touch and enjoy yourself.

We'll miss you Kim.

Good luck with it and we'll see you around no doubt. Bowling is a small world!

Cheers,
Jason

Kim,

May life be good to you and may you fine happiness along the way. You how where to find me. Just an email away.

Cheryl (the Feral one)

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure in Melbourne. One can only go onwards and upwards, keep in touch and enjoy yourself.

Thanks Ewok, I am still just hoping for the upwards and onwards!! Hehehe

Congratulations on making the team this year - enjoy the experience :)

We'll miss you Kim.
Good luck with it and we'll see you around no doubt. Bowling is a small world!
Cheers,
Jason

Thanks Jason, I will miss all the Canberra crew too - it was always fun having my backside kicked on Tuesday nights :p

Will see what the future holds and whether Melbourne bowling is included.

Never got much of a chance to bowl with you, but did enjoy the little time spent together - from what I know of the victorian ladies, it all depends on who you get in with........sound familiar at all? have fun and see you around

Back
Top Bottom