GOOD LUCK FOR UNDER 25's THIS WEEKEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go the new SA SOAP OPERA!!! I read these posts and was quite amused at how alot of things are said in good humor, then blatently taken out of context.

I believe Spence was stirring the pot, with humor and to no offence, and suddenly someone gets offended. Learn to read EVERYTHING before you say something. And to xballs, your a retard mate, get a life.

Later
Adrian

thanx to every one that has shown thier support and truely believes that my original post was meant in good fun.. but in everything there's always one that disagrees..

cruisin300 or sac or is it issac??
one would wonder why you would bother get involved in a fued that has nothing to do with you i think its slightly hypocritical of you to post on here when you say"if people have issues with others then say it to there faces and not over a online service" then u say "thought id jump in here at some stage and input my two cents worth. too stand up and give credit where its due" yeah.. can see you standing up talking face to face.. where is the credit due?? marty?? i dont think so!! really issac your a joke and clearly you been brain washed by your "close friend" i thought everyone knew me well enough to know that what i say is meant in fun and jest.. a word you should look up! the people that it was aimed at took no offence so why should you? we all know martys reasons for being so bitter although it doesnt justify her crazy stalker harrassment actions and i'm not the only one since my last post i've recieved multiple pm's saying that others from all over oz have been victims of continuing online and text harrassment from her

to my war and peace effort.. what war?? i bring peace and fun to the game maybe a little bit of spice imagine bowling without people like me and the others that are sa tba targets??? there'd be no one for everyone else to talk about would there?? and the game would be about as interesting as lawn bowls.. what happened to freedom of speach?? issac if you dont want to read the crap.. dont come on the site.. simple??

as for mel.. yes you are mistaken this was a little fun that started between tash and myself and the only people that have seen it any other way is you and marty.. marty for obvious reasons and you why..?? attention..??? is this little man syndrome?? when the rest of the nation can see it as innocent fun..
as far as mel bragging she had every right to, in the fun it was intended.. she did have a good team we just didnt perform and as far as me winning masters not many poeple doubted i would loose considering i won bronze in all events and silver in masters with the likes of longy and dolly bowling last year.. with those two ruled out.. lets face it.. who had the odds?? and yes issac i didnt bowl well and i didnt cut but there is reasons for that.. so nice of you to bring it up.. yes i was in hospital the day straight after the tournament im injured and sick but thanx for caring and making it public knowledge.. lets just hope that i dont get a second shot at making you eat your words for your sake cuz remember i am 1st reserve just 6 pins behind you cuz u bowled so well didnt u??

"the bottom line is that south australias dirty washing does not need to be aired in front of the nation, buy anyone. im not singling out anyone, just saying that if people have issues with others then say it to there faces and not over a online service."
(im not singling anyone out.. just using spence and mels names for fun)
gimme a break dont try to back peddle your way out of this now have the courage of your convictions.. i expect to see you sunday.. what will you say face to face??
my advice to you is make sure you have ALL the facts and both sides of the story before opening your mouth remember.. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER..

as a man in black once said..
" the difference between you and me is..
I MAKE THIS LOOK GOOD!!!"

yibida yibida thats all for now
cheers spence 8)

Spence I agree that there couldn't possibly be anything between you and the 'female Rachuig bowler' - how could there be, there is no more room for any more love in your life other than the love you have for yourself.

Bowling without someone like you = less bitching, you are worse than a female mate!

Your last post said "What ever happened to freedom of speech" WELL - EXACTLY - What ever happened to it?? Or is it a matter of you can have freedom of speech only if your speech involves agreeing with Spence? It seems anyone who has a difference of opinion to you, you have a go at them.

Mel, you said "I thought we were bowling under 25's not under 5's" Reading your post you sound like a 2 year old. You are also so two faced! AND you are not that good!

Good Luck to all the mature bowlers bowling on the weekend, hopefully there is only bowling going on and there is still some sportsmanship around.

MS, just bowl and if others are talking about you it means you have had some form of impact on their lives, as boring as their lives might be if all they have is to talk about you all the time.

nice to see another person that cant put a name to there post good on u!!! and glad to see u can read too did i say i was that good??? NO!!! and i guess u dont know spence that well to say he is in love with himself you couldnt be more wrong... at least he doesnt bag his team mates at least he is a team player!! and for u to say that im a 2 year old i think u need to have a look at your self 1st before commenting on others
mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom