GOOD LUCK FOR UNDER 25's THIS WEEKEND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hey there people I just wanna be the first to wish all teams good luck for under 25's this weekend at Norwood. :D

But Particulary my team mates from VILLAGE Marty, Lauren and Hayley. and the boys Chris W, Chris K, Chris P and Matty Johnson

Lets Kick some Butt People!!! and bring the Trophy back to Village!!! :twisted: :D :D :twisted:

well tash ill agree in sending goodluck to everyone but i also enjoy a litte HEALTHY trash talk too... you guys got no chance... im tipping a bottom finish for village closely followed by... well no one you guys are cooked already.. ok maybe ingle farm will give you a run for bottom.. (luv ya scotty and tav ;) ) seriously norwood got the goods tho.. home ground advantage and all.. and i hear they got an absolute gun bowling for them this year.. a hot import who was imported (basketball style) from the now disbanded elizabeth team of last year... fresh from his contorversial year last year im sure he'll be out to prove a point and blow the house apart again.. look out for his on and off lane antics.. hes bound to impress.. as always.!!

well until the tourny.. train hard... play hard... loose hard... drink hard... is all i got to say.. c u all there and please note im only stirring and no offence should b taken by any one.. can i have the bowler on the even lane up.. good luck and high scoring... god i crack myself up... seeya 8)

Spencey, Spencey, Spencey!! Guess you are never gonna change!

I s'pose a little trashy talk is good, aslong as its all in good fun and not taken seriously, but then these are YOUR tactics arent they... They get you far this weekend???

What can we say.......

The TEAM part of Under 25's is now complete... And where did Village Girls finish??? Hmmm, oh yeah thats right WE WON! So much for being last... And it's not like it was that close in the end either was it.. bwahahahahhaha..

Oh yeah, Me and Tash also WON Doubles too... Fair enuff your girls came 2nd and 3rd, but ours also came 4th... And the singles? who was 1st AND 2nd???

And as for Scotty and Tav finishing last too, well, from memory, i think INGLE FARM guys came 2nd in TEAMS and didnt Scott and Tav WIN in Doubles aswell??? Thats right, Scott WON singles and Tav came 3rd! Same with All Events wasnt it??

You can keep your b******t trash talk for the gutter Adam, the way i see it, is that you and a few others were too cocky going into this weekend. Good to see you stood up to your post! :) All in good fun apparently, eventho there were words around "we are going to win" its all good! we had fun did we not ;)

Here's a news flash " STAR RECRUIT DOESN'T MAKE TOP 16 FOR MASTERS"

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON ALMOST A VERY ENJOYABLE WEEKEND. Thankyou for the birthday wishes too Steve :)

CONGRATS TO JESS S from NORWOOD (i am so sorry i cant spell your surname) :) ON A FANTASTIC EFFORT IN ALL EVENTS! WELL DONE TO LOZ FROM VILLAGE ON 2ND TOO!

SPECIAL SPECIAL THANKS to my Team mates, Lauren Mooney, Hayley Turner, Tash Billing, Chris Walden, Chris Prosser, Chris Knevitt and Matt Johnson for making this, my last year of Under 25's a very memorable one! Aswell as the support you all gave me over the weekend. Also to our Management/Support team, Pam, Carol, Brenton, Cheryl, Deniece and Robyn, THANKYOU! Your efforts, very appreciated I am sure by all!

Thankyou to everyone involved in this years Under 25s for making it a special one for me!!
Martina :)

geeez that last post was a little harsh... you might wanna read spence's last paragraph again martina
c u all there and please note im only stirring and no offence should b taken by any one

but from what i hear it does seem like you village girls and guys bowled very well

hi all i just wanted to say that i thought we bowled under 25's on the weekend not under 5's so why do some people not act like it??? oh well guess thats bowling... :lol: and sorry to say this but this is why s.a. will never be successful cos there is to much s**t that goes on!!! :roll: and on that note i would just like to wish everyone that made masters good luck for this sunday lets try not to have any s**t posted after this weekend hey??

melissa,

have alook at yourself! some of this crap comes from you too! after what you have been saying over the past few weeks, you too didnt perform like the star recruit. :shock:

bowling in sa leaves alot to be desired! its not just all this bitchy crap either it does come from everything!

so melissa, you got something to say, come say it to MY face. but then you arent good with confrontation are you! deal with it! why stuff arse around on here!!

GET OVER IT! coz i certainly am already over it all!!

Martina

did i say it didnt come from me i think NOT i was talking about s.a. in general

and if ur sooooooo over it y did u bother posting a reply then!!!

i have to comment here.........reading bak on the posts on the topic.........mel didnt say anything harsh or single anybody out.........
so y pick on her???

and spence was just joking round as he did say........

to the others sounded like a good wkend.......wish there was sumthing like it up here in brissy

"MS" I think you should get the F*** over it and stop branging, wow u bowled weel get teh F*** over it!!!!!

NEWS FLASH

NO ONE GIVES A STUFF ABOUT WHAT U HAVE TO SAY SO KEEP U R MOUTH SHUT!!!!

MS Says:
"bowling in sa leaves alot to be desired! its not just all this bitchy crap either it does come from everything!"
from my observations on this forum you seem to be a main contributor :?
MS Says:
"You can keep your b******t trash talk for the gutter Adam, the way i see it, is that you and a few others were too cocky going into this weekend" sounds like youre a bit cocky now...

Spence says:
"c u all there and please note im only stirring and no offence should b taken by any one" maybe you shouldnt joke around anymore spence it might to lead to more bs posts like that one above

all i can say is im glad I bowl in queensland

take care

Katherine :fadein:

well well well... what can i say???

i wasnt going to warrant martinas reply with a response but it seems that "smarty marty" has taken my HEALTHY trash talking to an all new level...

not only this i need to fill in a few blanks for those wondering what tha???

it seems that marty has developed a personal vendetta against me ever since i gave a female rachuig member a lift home from the airport.. this person is a good friend of mine and was stuck for a lift and me being the good friend i am offered to drop her home on my way from work.. marty has jumped to all sorts of conclusions sent me various messages and since that night driven past my friends house on multiple occaisions to check up on me like a crazy stalker marty has finally realised she cant have her own way.. she cant have me.. hence these personal attacks...

now to anyone including marty who thinks i had one iota of seriousness in my post explain to me why i would seriously trash talk the village girls and ingle farm boys when
in the ingle farm boys team is
the two guys above named, yes scott smith and tavis johnson i get along with these two guys extremely well.. scott smith is one of my best mates.. someone who i travel interstate to tournys with and have shared all sorts of ups, downs, good and bad times with.. yes marty he did win gold in singles and doubles and silver in teams he also won the sportsperson award something you'll never see.. and for this i openly congratulate him and tavis on their successes after the scrutiny they have recieved in the last year for team turoczi which i know you were part of marty.. they showed their dedication has payed off and this weekend they were rewarded.. i will take this opportunity to wish them all the best for masters next weekend
in the village girls team is
tash billing- someone who i am extremely close to, grown up with, bowled with for many years, father in law is my coach and husband is a good mate...
hayley turner- the bride to be of my best mate jase whom i'm the best man in their wedding, someone else who i consider to be very close to and consider family
lauren mooney- the sister of my best mate jase, also in jase and haley's wedding.. someone who i also consider family .. like a little sister a good friend and someone i've watched grow up..
martina smith- someone who i used to be friends with.. someone who has showed a completely different side now.. a bitter twisted person who has issues that seriously need attention...

so everyone you can clearly see that i had good reason to seriously trash talk close friends of mine NOT!!.. they know that it was meant in jest and good fun..

yes marty the star recruit didnt make masters and didnt bowl as well as expected there is good reason for this the fact i had to work fri and sat night till 2 in the morning and had to be up at 7 to get to the bowl.. so i had little sleep but there is another reason that those close to me know about but i'm not going into this on the net..

"so melissa, you got something to say, come say it to MY face. but then you arent good with confrontation are you! deal with it! why stuff a*** around on here!!

GET OVER IT! coz i certainly am already over it all!! "

marty u really should listen to your own advice when i asked u last week about why u have a problem with me u babbled some rubbish saying that i should know and u wouldnt explain yourself any further.. so i see someone else has a problem with confrontation and get over it?? ha yeah your obviously over it like your fiq selection.. i hear your still bitching about the fact you didnt get selected over jo babic??

how does it go?? NEWSFLASH: six girls selected to represent australia top five selected marty 6th not selected and jo babic selected from somewhere in the top ten... yeah your over it.

ok i didnt back my post up as far as my bowling was concerned but u didnt back your mouth up either marty going around saying this was gunna be your year... you were gunna clean up werent you?? got everything but what you wanted hey marty lets face it.. your not and never have been interested in teams (probably why u didnt get seleceted for fiq) its all about marty and you didnt get gold or silver all events marty and guess what there isnt a next year for you thats it all over el finito thank god for that!! lets hope you can win under 25's masters to fill that hole thats been left in your heart by still not getting your name on the adult masters trophy...

i just like to say thanx for showing me and the rest of the nation your true colours marty.. you certainly proved whos the nasty one and i now know who was victimised by your behaviour two years ago in rachuig now certainly wasnt you..

to everyone else who still enjoys bowling and will be bowling next weekend good luck enjoy yourself and bowl well i will be there to support my team mates that made it and my friend in other teams that will be there too.. good luck

oh by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTY :) lets hope for your birthday someone gets you a life and a job so you can stop meddling in everyone elses

too everyone else i hope this post doesnt seem to harsh just trying to explain a few things ill let the nation be the judge anyway feel free to reply.. it'll be nice to hear the opinion of some neutral bowlers.. either way thats all from me for now..

cheers spence 8)

hey spence that was a fantastic read couldnt agree with u more and im sure most people will feel the same

talk to u soon
mel

B******T on the forum

hi all thought id jump in here at some stage and input my two cents worth. too stand up and give credit where its due to someone i know quite well, then martina ingnore all the "bs" thats been thrown your way cause its not worth it.

as for spences war and peace effort, next time post it where those of us that dont really give a crap dont have to read it. i would have taken waht u posted the same way as marty did. only for the fact that spence always has things to say and likes to make his opinion known to all, jokes or no jokes.

as for mel, unless im mistaken, your the person who started this caper, buy bragging off the net about how good spence is and how he was going to win the masters, and yet he didnt even make the final 16. You walked around with ur nose in the air going on about how good norwood was and what they were going to do, yet they didnt come to the party at all when the needed to. no one ever remembers second place.

i am not the worlds best bowler, in fact buy far im quite and average bowler if that, however i did make the final 16 and will be bowling next sunday. i wasnt walking around bragging or bagging to others about how well i was going to do, instead i just rocked up and proved it unlike some.

the bottom line is that south australias dirty washing does not need to be aired in front of the nation, buy anyone. im not singling out anyone, just saying that if people have issues with others then say it to there faces and not over a online service.

finally good luck to all for sunday, hope all of us bowl well

p.s. for someone who is supposedly in hospital, spence is doing a good job of posting his opinion on the net and sending sms.

whats gotta be remembered is that spence's first post was all in good humour, so therefore the replies about it should be in the same way...

do not assume that spence was serious in his post cos to a neutral bowler it didn't seem like it... and thats how i saw it too.

a little innocent trash talking can be healthy... yet some people just take it too far *coughmartycough*

your outburst is certainly uncalled for and shouldn't be airing your dirty laundry in a place like this...

like i replied to you in that pm... the last thing bowling, and you, need is this to blowout like the rachuig trials topic did...

thats my bit,

Luke.

You are all a bunch of beatch's

you cant trash talk for shit.

If ya wanna go - bring it on.

well well well,
1st of all i would like to say its nice to know u have enough guts to put ur name to ur post good job!!!
secondly i would like to say it would be nice to know who i have been bragging to cos all i can remember is issac and tash and they knew it was all in good fun so maybe you should get some facts before posting hey??? theres an idea for u
thirdly funny how u are the only person that is agreeing with martina thats gotta tell u something doesnt it most other people have told her to keep her mouth shut.. and i think i can safely say this is not the first time
fourthly for u to agree with martina u must need to get a life too and stop putting ur noise in other peoples business
and fifthly and finally to martina for u to thank your team mates for making your last year so "good" after bitching about them all weekend about how u cant stand to hang around them... yeah nice one, your a real team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom