GOLD CUP

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
With Gold Cup almost upon us the fun and games will once again commence prior to the event

Team FUBAR aka Rent a Plant will again start as red hot favourites and why wouldnt they be, 3 slippery lefties (Hart, Stax & Baron) and arguably 4 of the best righties in town (Kury, Wimbridge, Bushell & Block) attempting to win their 3rd consecutive CUP

The question is who will finish second :shock:

Will the Undertakers sneak past the Rachuig team this year or will Muirs band of young hopefulls emerge as Bridesmaids or possibly the ATBSO who have been seen practising hard

With good spirits flying for 3 days i'm sure it will be a hard fought but fun contest as always

Good Luck to all competitors

:D

A bone to pick with you Scoops

I notice on this post, when you referred to the slippery lefties you said
"Harty, Stax and Baron" yet on a previous quote in regards to 7-9's you put me first. You said " Stax, Harty and Baron". I'm offended. Lower lip fallen, head held lower, not impressed. Please make sure you get it right.
When talking about slippery lefties they should be in order. Harty, Daylight and Daylight, and when talking about 7-9's they should also be in order, Stax, Stax and Stax.
Now if you wish to refer to the lefties again GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Stax

Oh no, scoops, why did u make that mistake, shame on you hahaha. I just read stax's post, and i pissed myself laughing. I couldnt believe it, now it seems that little mistake is gonna make stax bowl bad, dammit. Oh well, they still have the others to win, even if stax does become jinxed. Hahahaha, anywayz, goodluck to everyone bowling and puhlease someone beat Team Fubar, :D :D :D

Later

Sic Maggot - Please Please Someone beat TEAM FUBAR

Are u dreaming or what - forgotten who u are but i know it will come back to me

They say a Team of Champions will never beat a Champion Team but Team FUBAR are all Champions and a Champion Team, so i ask u what chance do the others have

It easy for me to say when i am not bowling and its not my neck on the line but i have every faith in them
Wimbridge will be extra fired up after the MIGHTY ROYALS Emphatic victory on the weekend and with his ever Impressive Lions looking for back to back victories this weekend

And apart from all that the MIGHTY PERTH GLORY have started their campaign extremely well with a 2-0 victory away at Parramatta

GOOD LUCK TO ALL & ENJOY the BEST W/END's Bowling in PERTH

well i guess there always is a first time for everything... :shock: :twisted: :shock:

anyway good luck to everyone this weekend as it shall be an interesting 3 days

Oh hahaha, funny funny. Just coz your the best, doesnt mean you'll alwayz win, scoops. Take the Glory for example, grand final, finished top, considered best team in NSL, but cant even win the bloody Grand Final, and thanx to Port for losing, i just lost $10, coz it looked like port might of actually won on saturday. Dammit!!!!!!!!! But as you can see, there actually might be someone that can beat team fubar, maybe Mike Muir and his band of hopefulls? or Luke Dick and his team, or maybe Wazza'a team, etc etc etc, blah blah blah. Anywayz, you never no, there might be someone who can beat them. Good luck newayz to all, including the fubars (still rippin up warwick i see boyz) and have a great weekend, and scoops, you'll figure out who i am. Hahahahaha

Later :D :D :twisted:

haha geez adrian (oops... was i supposed to say your name haha) how much money you got... backing port like that haha j/k mate..

and when i said that theres always a first for everything i didn't mean it could be this weekend but who knows what could happen... i think the only thing to be certain about is the fact that there will and should be a lot of drinking after the final ball is bowled on monday so it should be good...

catch you all then
:twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom