Gold Coast Bowlers please note

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
The Association Challenge next year will be held at Aspley, and the State Champs this year are also at Aspley.

If you are considering nominating for the GC team next year it might be a good idea to put an entry or two in to the Championships to get a feel for the house.

The Brisbane team next year should be almost unbeatable as this centre is practically home for them. So Gold Coasters please take advantage of every opportunity to bowl at Aspley between now and Challenge time.

The Brisbane team next year should be almost unbeatable as this centre is practically home for them.

:banner_88x31_f1: :banner_88x31_f1: :banner_88x31_f1:

I don't think you have taken your medication today Mr. Shinnie...:snack:

I would think that some of us have already taken steps towards this Andrew (including scouting leagues).

But I have to agree with Jase.....have u taken your tablets Andrew ?

The Association Challenge next year will be held at Aspley, and the State Champs this year are also at Aspley.
If you are considering nominating for the GC team next year it might be a good idea to put an entry or two in to the Championships to get a feel for the house.
The Brisbane team next year should be almost unbeatable as this centre is practically home for them. So Gold Coasters please take advantage of every opportunity to bowl at Aspley between now and Challenge time.
Why dont you blokes just skip the roll offs and have the top 7 All events scores from Gold Coast bowlers ;) :D

Why dont the gold coast boys trying out do their roll off at Aspley that way you will have more chance of getting a team to suit the conditions.

I think what makes the Gold Coast Team so competitive and hard to beat is that they always get a Team that can make spares and close frames…

Why would you want to get a Team together that are ok on a Ditch but cannot Spare to save them selves…Anyone can throw strikes…But good bowlers close the frames in-between…

How does the saying go…If it isn’t Broke…

Why dont the gold coast boys trying out do their roll off at Aspley that way you will have more chance of getting a team to suit the conditions.

HHMM... I don't think it's rocket science, stand left throw right and get down on your hands and knees and pray to god that you carry:cool: :cool:
Also hope your not playing the left handers....:surrender:

Shinnie for as long as he lives will never give up on the Gold Coast team.

It's the only time of year that he racks up all his posts talking up the Gold Coast, and making his side bets.....:D

Also does anyone have the scores for the managers and coaches games from association,who won and what was the score?????

Back
Top Bottom