Going Back to Bowling

BeGoodJohnny

Hey everyone,

I'm contemplating getting back into bowling after a break of about half a dozen years. I bowled for several years at Browns Plains and averaged around the 180 mark. Unfortunately, the Plains is no more so I'm probably going to join a league at Logan City. Looking at some of the league standings, there's some old faces I know from the Plains days. I got the bug back after dusting the bag off not long ago to go for a roll and got a 242 in my first game! Whether it was a pure fluke or not I don't know, but I'm keen to find out.

Cheers,
Simon.

Hope to see you back there you can get incontact with Logan City on 32092255 they can give you all the info that u need. IT s good to see people getting back into bowling

for sure getting back into bowling was the best thing ive done in the 8 years i quit. soon as i got my release back, and started bowling like the old days, i got the passion back i had lost. now all i wana do is bowl and get back up the top. im never giving it up again.

Must be the season for it. I last bowled in a tournament 11 years ago and then nothing except one league season 7 years ago. Starting two leagues next week, and can't wait until I get my Up Rising mid-July. See you all on the lanes soon :D

Signed up for the Monday night singles league at Logan (I start this week. I couldn't get any of my mates interested to make a team) and have bowled a few games since. Filled in for an old team I used to bowl with on Tuesday's back in the Browns Plains days. Thrown a couple of good games in amongst the cobwebs and hopefully in a few weeks I should be back in the swing.

Back
Top Bottom