GLEN LOADER BOWLS 300 GAME

Dozza

A challenge was laid down tonight at Werribee Superbowl by Carl Barbara of Highpoint Motors (and league President) to the centre Manager, Doriana Porto. He would put $250 up for grabs if Werribee Superbowl matched his offer for the first 300 game bowled in Twilight league on our brand new synthetic lanes. After a solid handshake the deal was done and the games began to flow. Some came close but none quite achieved it until game 2 when our first 300 game was bowled on 7 and 8 by none other GLEN LOADER.

Congratulations to Glen Loader on your 300 game and winning $500

Doriana and Edi at Werribee Superbowl :):):)

Well done on your 300 Glen, they put the challenge out there and you grabbed it, well done. You must be racking them 300 games up now.
Congrats once again.

Team QAMF would like to be the first to congratulate Columbia Staffer Glen Loader on the bowling the first 300 at the new look Werribee Superbowl. Not only did he bowl it with the hottest ball on the market at the moment "THE MOMENTUM" by Columbia 300, but also on the best lanes in the world SPL Synthetic Lanes by QubicaAMF.

That is the 2nd 300 with this ball in the space of a fortnight, if you don't have one you don't know what your missing out on!

Congralations 2 you Glen. It was geart which it,

marisha virtue

Well done Glen. Hope to see many more at Werribee..........

Also a special THANK YOU to Carl for the added incentive. You are a great asset to the sport. :thmbup:

Liz

YEY Go Glen ya Champion

If anyone was goin to bowl the 300 i would have put all my money on you

You finally got a post :p hehe

congratulations mate

So you took my money!!!!! nah seriously well done Glen, my company has no problems in awarding some extra cash as you truly earnt it.Hope you bowl many more...Carl & HIGHPOINT MOTORS

Very good. But pin not hit back
I totally lined you up...
300 is a good game though.
You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend.

Well done Loadster, you champ. Keep up the good work. Just imagine how good you'd be if you stayed in Sydney under my wing. Don't forget the 10%, and keep your old man out of the pub.That reminds me, he owes me one. Catch up soon.
Lovey

Very good. But pin not hit back
I totally lined you up...
300 is a good game though.
You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend.

And the moral of this story...this is what happens when young men watch too much Kumite.

Well done ya freak, no. 14? How many in front on Chong Li does that make you?

Back
Top Bottom