GIO 300

stevej

Congratulations to Carol Gianotti on bowling her first 300 game in Australia. All of Carol's other 300's have come on the pro tour.

Carol was subbing in the Classic Doubles league at Morley Bowl last night with Bruno (more commonly known as Carol's dad) when she bowled what I think is Morley's 4th 300 in almost 30 years.

Steve

Great news Carol.

Bowling well and looking great I hear!!

Hopefully we'll see your 2nd in Australia at Fairlanes if they let you sub in the CXI again.

Sue

Congratulations Carol on the 300.

And thankyou for everything you told me at the Cara Honeychurch clinic aswell.

Michael McDonald a.k.a micky macca

Congrats Carol on your 1st Australian 300...... Quite amazing!

Look out Pro Tour when it returns..... Carols looking better than ever! Both Bowling and Fitness wise...... This is one person I could watch bowl all day! Her attitude towards this game we all love is truly professional......( Lucky she is one I suppose :lol: )

PS: Steve, Morley may have only 4 perfect games, but I hear it has quite a few 289 games lol :twisted:

Excellent

Congrat anre in order for Carol's first 300 game in Australia, it is only fitting for it to be bowled in Western Australia and at Morley.

Again, Congrats on a job well done, and good luck for the upcomming Ladies pro tour in the states.

Ian Jones

Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl

Congratulations Carol on your first 300 bowled here at home! Its great to see your still out there giving it your all, also thank you for the help and inspiration you gave me at the Cara Honeychurch camp.

Tiffany Jade
(the accident prone one!)

Back
Top Bottom