Get well Tony

CHIN

I heard at Cross Rd Bowl tonight that Tony Long was taken to hospital Wednesday morning. Evidently with Pneumonia.

Couldnt have come at a worse time with the Police & Fire Games starting the same day & knowing how much he was looking forward to it.

Im sure everyone in Adelaide wishes you a speedy recovery.

Rob C.

Same here to my good mate and Team Manager, get well me boy!

Shame you had to miss the Police & Fire Games, I know you would have miss it.

Get Well soon Tone

Cheers

Tony

Hey , Big Fella, get well soon, you`ll have to start looking after yourself
a little better now you`re on the wrong side of ---ty. Take Care my friend.
All the best.
Animal & Carol

Get well quickly Tony. Shame that you have to miss the games mate but, as one fireman to another, there's always another one.

Cheers mate

I wondered why the emails had stopped.....

Tony, wishing you a very speedy recovery. Don't manhandle the nurses too much whilst you are in there.

Remember, there will always be another games, just not another Tony (or Brian, or Phil or Greg - whatever your name is) ;)

We hope to find you up and about and back to your usual self in the very near future.

Get Well Soon Tony , hope you have a speedy recovery

Tash Ben Caleb and Aimee

Hey Old Man, haha!!!! I just heard the news today was down at Cross Road's seeing if I could have a giggle, I mean chear you on!!! Hope all is well and you recover very quickly!!! And like a true bowler he wanted to wait as long as possible before he was taken to the hospital just in case he could bowl!!!! Hope to see you back real soon!!!!

Dion

P.S How was your subway Chinner??? lol couldn't resist!!!

hi tony hope u get well soon,we got a trip to plan,not getting out of managing them old buggers that easily, lots of love and best wishes . leanne and frosty

Get well soon tony, best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Martina, Val & Lesley

Hi Everyone,
Would just like to say a huge thankyou for all your kind thoughts and get well wishes. I came out of hospital today and appararently have to take it easy for a little while yet but will get out and say hi asap.. and Tony l think the "big man" is only referring to my height, just for the record my name is Long by name and NOT by nature..lol..and re the World Police and Fire Games-yes l was shattered not to have been able to bowl in them as l was so looking forward to it, but thats life and it will go on...again thankyou to each and everyone of you....