Gene Morrison - 300 in Kedron Cup.

C

CV

I would like to congratulate my good friend Gene Morrison on finally shooting his 1st 300 in yesterday's Kedron cup. Gene then backed it up impressively with a 278 next game on his way to finishing 2nd.
Well done buddy, you deserve it. I've been waiting for years to see you bowl one and as it turned out, I didn't get to see it anyway!
Good to see that your recent flood of high scoring has resulting in achieving that milestone, knew it was only a matter of time.
Well done again mate.
Chris.

Congratulaions on your 300 game yesterday.;) ;) ;) Well deserved as kedron is considered by many as a very hard centre. Excellent result with your 2nd placing.

Nice Bowling Gene.
kim

Congrats on some awesome bowling Gene, i was paired with him all day and his 578 block was unbelievable. Not to mention his first ever 300 and it wasn't on lanes 3 and 4!!!! Thanks to Kedron for a well run tourney.

Great game Gene, the highs and low of bowling hey mate, from not carrying on wed night, (the ball machine felt the brunt of it;) ) to 300 on Sunday, Congratulations mate

Congratulations Gene, you certainly deserved to get it, and well done on placing so highly, fantastic effort. And 578 block that's just massive.

On ya Geno, great to hear you bowled your first 300 and back it up with an impressive 278. That's a rarity to bowl too great games in succession especially under tournament conditions and at Kedron too (traditionally not easy)

Again, well bowled.

Hey Gene,
Welcome to the club !!!! :cool:
Congratulations on finally getting to the BIG 300. Trust us to skip the crappy 290's and to go straight to the 300.
Congrats again, sorry I missed it but shopping at Chermside did take precedent over the Kedron Cup.
Your a Champion !! ;)

Yes, we agree with moo, very well done Gene. You deserved it, we knew you were sneaking up on it but my, my, won't FLASH be jealous???

Santa said:
On ya Geno, great to hear you bowled your first 300 and back it up with an impressive 278. That's a rarity to bowl too great games in succession especially under tournament conditions and at Kedron too (traditionally not easy)
Again, well bowled.
You'd have thunk it being a rarity, but not for the might Geno, he has then backed up with huge score's in his next two league outings.

You do realise gene that I will kneecap you if you are to play against me! :p

Yeah mate, You are on fire! 6 x 277+ games in the space of a week in leauge and tourneys is impressive. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom