Forty Frame Game

Aztec

The AZTEROID is coming...
Any body out there playing the fantastic Forty Frame Game?
I have some good ideas if anyone is interested.

I ran it twice in my centre as a between league seasons tournament. It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed it so much.

The Forty Frame Game is exactly as it says.....Forty Frames of bowling.....but each frame has a different challenge.....with combinations of the following...nine pins scores a strike...some strikes score an extra ten pins and some strikes score an extra twenty five pins...if you don't like your first ball you can have another ball...sometimes pins are deducted if you leave any standing.
The object of the game is to score as many strikes as possible...the maximum score is over 1300 pins and no one in the world has bowled a perfect game to date. There are some big tournaments in the USA with great prizes...it would be nice to get the game going here in Australia maybe you could ask your local bowl if they have the Forty Frame Game. I know it is linked to the Boss scoring system.We have a few bowlers here in Victoria who would like to form a league with other bowlers in each State.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Does anyone have a copy of a game or an exact format? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Hi its Cindy Donnelly from Garden City Lanes Toowoomba if you go to google and type in 40 frame game its all there for you .
Hope this helps.
Cindy.

Back
Top Bottom