FIRST JUNIOR TO BOWL 300 AT BELCONNEN

annie

Congratulations to Jonathan Green, 1st Junior to bowl a 300 at Belconnen. Fantastic game Jonno,keep up the great work. Another one at nationals please. Thanks Craigy for letting everyone know.:) :) :)

Congratulations Jon! Top Work!

Though there have been a few 300's at Belco by juniors in the past...
Pretty sure Amanda Bradley threw her first 300 there a while back.

Dave brooker may have had one there too. Though not really sure

Anyhow keep em coming!

he is not the 1st junior bowler to bowl a 300 at belconnen
Rowan Chapman bowled a 300 there

lildave said:
he is not the 1st junior bowler to bowl a 300 at belconnen
Rowan Chapman bowled a 300 there

Well this is the first time Ive heard of this...
I am quite sure its the first time Rowan himself has heard of this also...

well Rowan chapman has bowled a 300 at belconnen cause i was at intercente last week and it said on the tv rowan chapman junior 300
so yer

lildave said:
well Rowan chapman has bowled a 300 at belconnen cause i was at intercente last week and it said on the tv rowan chapman junior 300
so yer

Are you talking about the lane records that come up?
I really dont think you should argue the point of where Rowan has bowled his 300 games with someone who was present for the both of them, which were both bowled in 2 consecutive years on St Patricks day at Illawarra Strikezone...

lildave said:
so yer
Ok, just to clear this up...This is Rowan Chapman, by the way...Last week, I'm pretty sure that you were at Strikezone for intercentre, unless there's another intercentre at Belconnen, I'm not too sure of that one. I have bowled 2 at Strikezone, but I haven't bowled any at Belconnen, mate.

Bubye

Rowey:p

sorry guys i havent been bowling for that long and i thought belconnen was illawarra but now i know that belconnen is in canberra
sorry everyone

Back
Top Bottom