Finally......

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
The best Aussie bowler i've ever seen, Ian Bradford, is now a hall of fame member. Bob Cook, whose on lane career was very good but whose contributions through Pin Action magazine made bowling in Australia a sport that could be followed by many was also inducted. Congrats to both.

It was a worthy induction, I dare say no one will eclipse his 28 National titles for several years to come. An awesome bowler who proved that practise can result in perfection.

As for Bob Cook, whilst I never knew the man I read his magazine regulary. I spoke to him at the awards night, a true gentleman.

too right

ian the best male bowler ever :lol:

and bob one of the biggest contributors to the sport ever

now we just got to get phil brook, carol gianotti, eric jang just off the top of my head in

be an interesting forum who you think would be worthy to go into the hall of fame or recieve life membership

Interesting that you mention Phil Brook and his contribution.

Unfortunately back trouble finished him as a bowler about 12 months ago. Hopefully some recuperation time will allow him to return.

Had the pleasure of bowling with Phil in an MTBOV league at Mentone many years ago. Taught me a great deal about bowling in the clinches and how to read whether your team was up or down way back when ALL scoring was manual. Remember writing with a black texta on the glass screens?

Anyway, Phil's contribution as a Bowler and Tournament Administrator should be well remebered.

Sumo

Back
Top Bottom