Final Results: 2006 President Shield Trials

bitchy lil brunette said:
[/COLOR]
Hahaha I Wonda why you want to know if ur staying with them again;)
hehehehehhehe
well done too evryone who made the team!

Because we (along with Central, Vic and SQ...and them annoying basketballers...) had an awesome time...even tho the Tassie team didnt get the lenience we had...it was still great...stink bombs, eggs, aroldyte, milo...lol ;)
Ahhhh dear cant wait til next year...

hehe how annoying was the fire alarm that went of at like midnight like 3 times ( those bloody basketballs set the fire alarm off).haha and the vic girls broke a glass table in our room ( before shield) the thing was we werent even leaning on the table it just snapped. only two people got scratchs so that was alright and we still won.
bec:D

P.S The PINNACLE RULES. Nice big showers

Well...I wasnt game to eat the Milo...seeing as though it had been stuck to our door handle with vaseline or aroldyte, and put on our door step with aroldyte...as well as the coins that had been put all over our door...and when we took them off the aroldyte peeled paint off!!! lol....thanks SQ!!
We never heard the fire alarm go off coz we were like over in the sticks...and the basketballers didnt annoy us after I stinkbombed them :twisted:

:eek: SQ did that? noooo way i couldnt ever imagine them doing that:rolleyes:

lol aroldyte what the hell... who would do that?? lol!! they must have been very very bored!:cool:

look out if im in the team nxt yr jen its on like DONKEY KONG!

LOL!

Bring it baby ;)
Or....we could even team up, two minds are better than one!

Anyways...back on topic...
Once again a big congratulations to all who made the team!

Jen

"Coach Carr, step away from the underage girls!" - a quote from Mean Girls...hahaha!!!
...Im sure we can edit it to suit ur name though ;)
If you keep a low profile, Im sure you will be safe...:D

Drooooo, you are now known as Coach Goebel :D

"Coach Goebel, Do not choke over the underage girls"

Peace
Chris

Just remember.... I may have some say on who bowls during sheild.

Be nice... I have some straws for the guys to suck up to me.

androooo said:
Just remember.... I may have some say on who bowls during sheild.
Be nice... I have some straws for the guys to suck up to me.

I appologise Coach Goebel, I'll be nice Coach Goebel, I never want to bowl a 280 against you Coach Goebel, I counter your straw with a spoon Coach Goebel. :D :D :D

I'm gonna have fun with this :D

Peace
Chris

Hey guys and girls,
Congratulations to everyone who made the team, especially Kaitlyn, Chris, Greg, Marsh, Sammy and Hott Jono.
It will be awesome to share my last year with Chris, Greg and Sam. We'll have to make it sepcial :)
Awesome to hear that Mr and Mrs Crick will be back once again. What would shield be without you two?!
Good luck to you all and I'll see you in Canberra..

Lots of luv
Alicia

P.S. Together again?? By the looks of things, if you will be at the Pinnacle again then you shall be with the Vics!

hey guys, this post is abit late, lol, well done to every1, im lokin forward to meetin u guys cause krystal has told me so muc bout u, well see u all soon, ken:D

Back
Top Bottom