Final Results: 2006 President Shield Trials

Tiger

2006 President Shield Trials - Days 3 & 4: Launceston Lanes.

ltonboysshield4oj.jpg

ltongirlsshield2ze.jpg

Congratulation Kaitlyn, Chris and Sam great to see.
Jack well done so close on your first try I'm so impressed at your improvment keep up the good work and I hope to still see you at nationals if I'm there

Kara

Congrats on getting in the team gyan, kaitlyn, jess, greg and jono u guys bowled awesome. see you all at nats.

bec whiting

yeah well done well deseved and just like to wish Greg sammy and chris.c a happy last year at president shield good luck up there u guys ;)

Congrats to Chris, Marshall and Sam wish i was there this year but yeh i aged out but yet again well done and good luck nxt yr catch up soon boys.

Chris

K-C said:
Anyone able to tell me if coach, managers, etc were announced yesterday too?

I couldn't tell you with any great degree of accuracy Kace if they were announced or not - I was out having a cigarette when they were announcing everything, and I wasn't in the meeting.
If it was mentioned, I was too bleary-eyed and half asleep to notice mate
icon12.gif

Somebody else might know what the deal is.

they were announced but i dont know them all for sure
coaches are androoo philips and gary crick thats about all i can remeber:p

Anyone able to tell me if coach, managers, etc were announced yesterday too?

The successful applicants this weekend were:

Head Coach - Garry Crick
Assistant Coach - Androoooo Phillips
Boys' Manager - Simon Commane
Girls' Manager - Kathy Crick
Team Co-Ordinator - Janne Elkin

Congrats to you all. Well done to all the kids who rolled off this year, and to those who made the Team. Chris, Greg and Sam make the most of your last year in juniors, 'cause you'll be mixing it with the BIG BOYS next year.

Dimitri, us Commanes think so highly of you, you kept persevering and tried your hardest and never gave up. Keep it up mate.

Jeanine Commane.

A huge congrats top everyone who made the team...especially to Chris, Cookie, Greg, Jono (damn ur hott hahaha!!) and Kaitlyn...it will be good to have these familar faces around at nats...especially coz its my last :( :( :( cant wait!! Cya there

Jen
(P.S...I wonder if we will stay together again hahahahaha!!!)

Many thanks to my red jumpered team mate Jeanine for the info on the coaches and managers.

Congratulations to the whole team and to Mr Squiggle, Droo, the other KC, Janne and of course one of my favourite managers of all time, Simon, for their appointments as well.

To those guys in their last year of Shield - make the most if it. You won't get the opportunity to bowl in anything even close to Shield again.

congrats to everyone who made the Team....And congrats to Scott and Ben For making the Team...do Tassie proud,and to playa,bloke,cookie...good luck for your last year...

P.S Its my Birthday Tomorrow..!!!!!

heya guys...:D
congrats to everyone who made the team...!! specially gyan, kaitlyn and jess...!! u guys were awesome to bowl with this year...:) hope to see yas all in canberra next year...catchya then...
...Larissa...

P.S...timmy...happy birthday for tomorrow...ciao!!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
A huge congrats top everyone who made the team...especially to Chris, Cookie, Greg, Jono (damn ur hott hahaha!!) and Kaitlyn...it will be good to have these familar faces around at nats...especially coz its my last :( :( :( cant wait!! Cya there
Jen
(P.S...I wonder if we will stay together again hahahahaha!!!)

Hahaha I Wonda why you want to know if ur staying with them again;)
hehehehehhehe
well done too evryone who made the team!

Back
Top Bottom