Faye Bottomley 300 in Cairns

Geggy

Just rec'd a text saying that my little sis' has just bowled her first 300 in the Cairns open. Apparently it was a good one, would have liked to have been there to see it. (Mum just about leapt out of her chair when I told her.)

Been waiting a long time for this - enjoy the moment.

On ya Fuzzy !!
GK

Well done Faye......great to see one of the nice people of the sport throwing one.....and not before time either !!!

YAY FUZZY!!!!!!! Congrats on the achievement :eek:) Hope to catch up soon so we can celebrate it.

Well done Faye! That is great news we are both very happy for you to finally get one... hopefully many more to come now... only a few more to catch Tiger now :)

Brian and Kate

Familiarity with the Cairns area must have helped - without the Blondes though!!

Congratulations and I too am surprised that this is the first - ENJOY the moment!

Flower

Awesome work Faye!

I cannot beleive it's the first, watch out Greg, she is hunting you and Carl down!

Congrats Faye
The monkeys off your back at last,:p turned out to be a great weekend for yourself and Carl

And not before time Fuzzy...Watch the flood gates open now...Whats a Great thread to start off reading on a Monday morning...Should be more of them...Well done once again...

xo

Congratulations Faye - well done on your 300. I, also, cannot believe that it is your first 300, you are such an awesome bowler!

Ann Kirby

Wow I can't believe its your first 300 game!
You have been so close during East coast, I just assumed you had bowled one.

Congratulations on finally bowling one. Your the nicest person & we are very happy for you.

Jenny, Alan & Bubs ;)

Well done faye I actually remember having a conversation with yu not that long ago about this very subject and now you have done it yew beautie

well done Again

Congrats on the perfect game Faye. Definately a long time over due!! Can't wait to bowl with you again in September. Keep up the great work!!

Faye,

Congrats on your 300 i cant believe what im reading that this is your first.

Your awesome

Love Janelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Back
Top Bottom