Expressions of interest

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
All,

As you are probably aware, AMF Tuggeranong and the ACT State Board is hosting this years Junior Nationals. (Note: I am not affiliated with AMF)

It has been generally agreed that we'd like to have some more organisation around the lane marshalling this year, and so the suggestion was made that we do a brief training session for volunteers. To this end, I'd like to ask for expressions of interest from the bowling community: If we were to open up a training session, and perhaps take volunteer times for a roster, is anyone interested? Volunteers need not be bowlers, however a certain level of understanding of the rules is required.

The session will be brief, and will probably be run by myself and the ACT Juniors co-ordinator. Whilst we haven't made details or organised with AMF Tuggeranong for lanes or anything organised yet, I'm thinking it will be a sunday morning one of the next two or three weekends.

What do we think people?

Jeff

I should clarify; squads are running on most days between 8am and 10pm, give or take. Assitance at any time on any day is appreciated, there's no minimum requirement, and no limit. An hour on just one day is something.

The "training" isn't compulsory either, but it would be greatly preferred that people did attend it

Hi Jeff, This is Emilie Cooper. I would like to help with the martialing at the Junior Nationals. I can probably help at any time being school holidays.
Please let me know. PH: 6262 2926 0433942699

Back
Top Bottom