ACT Junior Masters

O'Feral

Change of Date:
Due to NSW Junior Championships Masters being held over the weekend of the 23rd/24th February the ACT Junior Masters will now be Held at Tuggeranong on the weekend of the 1st & 2nd March 08.
Same Squad times as previously posted. A squad 8:30am for 9am and B Squad 12noon for 12:30pm.
Format 10 Games to qualify top 12 for finals. Both Division Open Male & Females also same format for Restricted Male & Female.
Those that have expressed interest please confirm if they still wish to be booked in the same squad.
Cost and entry form out in the new year.
Cheryl Dennis
ACTSTBA Secretary

Hi all,
Here's the entry form for this event. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2008 ACT Junior Masters Entry Form.pdf
    52.8 KB · Views: 17
All, please use this corrected form to provide restricted preference and average. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2008 ACT Junior Masters form 2.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 59
Heya what are the cut-off averages for the restricted cup? HAHA, nevermind, actually read the form properly that time and saw it.

Could you please put Keryn Delaney down for b squad.
Thankyou

Whoops i already put my name down lol

:p

Now there's a first, entering twice... particularly when you're the last name on the list already. Good to see you're keen mate

:p
Now there's a first, entering twice... particularly when you're the last name on the list already. Good to see you're keen mate

What's wrong with being keen? Just because keen people give you a bigger workload, doesnt mean you have to belittle them, LoL :p

lol yeah i completely forgot i put my name down and i dont know how i didnt see my other entry lol

Back
Top Bottom