Excitement builds up for 2002 Rosemount Cup

May have to change your name to Big Kev. He's always excited. Yup only a couple of weeks to go and still plenty of spots left so if your thinking of bowling please get your entry in. Always a great 3 days and Tim Mack is a definite to defend his title. More soon. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Baron

Can you confirm my entry please, I haven't sent a deposit yet because I only obtained an entry form recently, my flight is booked so I need to bowl to recoup the $585 flight I forked out for. I'll send my entry tommorow, can I bowl B or C squad please.

G

He maybe a mate of mine but I have got to say that the Mack man thinks Perth is a special place, it's costing him more to get there than he can win!!. Sometimes we don't realise when someone who has the potential to dominate the game world wide is actually bowling with us in a 8 lane centre in Perth.

This is the first of 6 events Tim will play during his 5 weeks travelling the globe. 1st stop ROSEMOUNT CUP, then Qatar Open, Malaysian open, then to Sweden for 3 tournaments. Total possible winnings in one month......$140,000.

This maybe our last chance to see Tim in Perth before he takes on the Pro's later this year and gives up his amateur status.

Looking forward to everything in Perth, great people, weather, 4 rounds of golf and a little oil on the lane....see ya there.
Frawls.

Yo George sorry it took so long but just got the old clunker fixed so glad to be back on the air. Your name is on the board but I noticed your in A squad which probably suits me better anyway so I hope thats ok. Any probs just drop me a line. Great to see the Mack truck still heading our way and as the Frawlster says most people dont realise what an effort it is for Tim to get here. Tim is coming straight from home via Singapore with no bowling in between and gets in about midnight next Wed. Then its on to the golf course for 4 days non stop with bowling thrown in for good measure. With Tim its all or nothing and thats why I have taken time off this year to recharge after he has gone. Tim loves it here so please if your not bowling at least try and get down to Rosemount and catch up with him and support the tournament. Tim likes a chat and as Frawls says it may be the last time we see him here. Baron
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Yes it was a fantastic experience last year to play against one of the best players in the world. and a fine ambassador to the sport to boot

Unfortunately he couldnt make the trip to Bahrain by the sounds was doing to well in the States, shame i had a game of golf lined up here.

Hopefully i will be able to get to Qatar and catch up there - Some big names going to Qatar with US$30,000.00 to the winner u can understand why.

Good luck to everyone at Rosemount and enjoy the golf, cards and darts.

Have a beer or 10 for me

Back
Top Bottom