eccc roll offs 2009

This is a yearly tournament which Victoria , New South Wale and Queensland compete in.

No it's set in a three roll off system. In Victoria they have two roll offs of just stright games and State Championships. The score from them make up the bowler total score , from which the top 7 bowler are selected for the open teams. For the Graded teams: the handicaps then are added to the remaining score and the next 7 bowler are selected for the graded teams.

The teams are selected base on top 7 from each division make the East Coast team.
The teams are *Open and Graded Mens
*Open and Graded Ladies
*Senior Ladies and Senior Men
*Under 21 Girls Open and Graded
*Under 21 Boys Open and Graded

This year Eactcoast Chellenge Cup isbe held at Tenpin City Licombe bowl from the Last week in September for 1 week. During this week, each bowler must a all events and the Eactcoast Championship which starts on the saturday until the folowing Friday.

The Eastcoast Chagellenge starts. At the start of each night of bowling the Medals from the night before are presented. there are medals are given for each event there is all so an all events medal.
*Tuesday with opening cermony and Singles which all team bowlers bowl in.
*Wednesday is doubles which 1 bowler will sits out
*Thursday is triples which 1 bowler sits out
*Friday is Teams night- Mangers are able to rotate the bowlers and change the team line up each game.
Each state has different ways of selectioning this team for each night.

On the Last Saturday is masters day and the Dinner Dance.

well it looks like i wont be able to try out now because wedding exspenses will forbid me to be able to afford it whoever tries good luck its been great since i started eastcoast back in 1991 at the moment i wont be having a go anymore but u never know

if the men were bowling on the sunday i would have bowled.My fiance's a philippino who works in hong kong she arrives on sat 23rd may at 1.30pm

Back
Top Bottom