ECCC 2008

Open Men won 2 Gold Medals

Triples: Shaun Cummings, Greg Kotteakos, Glenn Rowland
Teams: Shaun Cummings, Glenn Rowland, John Napper, Andrew Lloyd, Greg Kotteakos, Russell Chown & Dale Fitzgerald.

Graded Ladies won gold in triples also: Renee Pepper, Megan Mills, Sue Jones

High Game of the Championships: Andrew Lloyd 300
High Game of the Cup: Glenn Rowland 290
High Game of the Masters: Greg Kotteakos 299

I'm pretty sure the Senior Ladies won a medal during the week too

Mens Cup: Queensland
Ladies Cup: Victoria
Seniors Cup: Queensland

Allstars: Shaun Cummings, Dale Fitzgerald & Bronwyn Robinson

Thanks Glenn

surely next year they can came up with something to post it on the net for those that have to work or can't make it but still have an interest in it

Hey all congrats to everyone who won medals an high game's where will it be held at next yr ??

cool either way i will be bowlin next yr got all my stuff sorted out now ...
1 yr left of under 21's hopefuly get some ppl to bowl nxt yr

Troy there will must definately be under 21's next year, just start practicing mate.

Will be good to have a full compliment next year!

But it shouldn't take two weeks after the event i am sorry but if this So called "sport" wants regard as a sport well the hard work has to go to it.......... That's y ten bowling is seen as social thing and not has a sport....
Ppl will and have lost interest in east coast. because of all the crap that goes on and The "sport" can't even put up socres on the net for the ones missed out or were unable to attend.........
Yeah i know u need the ppl to do it, well maybe if all the back stabbing stop and then they would have more ppl........ Every one is there for the same reason to have fun... i got told this year that was kind of forgotten, U go up to east to coast to bowl ur personal best, not to ur team wants u to casue they have greedy needs, Ppl have they own style of bowling and ppl need to realise that everyone has a bad day or week..

If people had looked in the other thread regarding ECCC, they may have found the link there over a week ago.

These results have been up for probably over 2 weeks...

That site has never been hiding, just nobody bothers to look...

Just a friendly reminder to those in the team this year. Please get my email address from the Word document on the CD and send me copies of the photos we are missing or any information you can fill in with regards to names or results.

All missing information, results or photos are listed in their respective pdf documents that appear on the CD.

Back
Top Bottom