Eastcoast Challenge - Entry Form

Hey Guys and Gals,

For those that had intentions of giving East Coast a go this year
I hope you put your entries in....you dont want to miss out on one of this years most
enjoyable events on the bowling Calender.
Now that entries have closed I was wondering if we could have an updated
list of all that are having a go..

Cheers Mary

Hi Mary and others intereseted in the final listing:

As sure as there will be entries posted via the "old fashioned" way through the mail, we will have to see what arrives to the MTBA post office box on Monday before finalising the list.

Also we must take into account that there are criteria that an entry needs to adhere to, this also will need to be checked.

But as soon as the last horse has past the finish line(as is said in another sport) we will update as soon as practicale.

To all that have entered, Thank you very much, look forward to seeing you all at Morrabbin for stage 1 roll off.

Regards
Joe Fazzari

Updated List for the weekend.

The MTBA will accept late entries for the Roll Off subject to the following conditions:

Entry Form and money MUST be at MTBA office by 12.00pm Friday (no buts)
Full entry payment must accompany entry. (not just deposit)
You must have been an MTBA member at 22 April 2007.
Entries will be subject to lane availability.
Committee has the right to refuse any entry.

Good luck to all those who are rolling off.

Graham

Attachments

• ECCC rolloff.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 141
Good luck 2 everyone this weekend especially the Tiffany Laine bowlers.

Hi All
The Scores from stage 1 of the Eastcoast Roll Offs have been updated to include the handicap for the graded sections.
The results can be found on the MTBA website at

www.mtba.com.au

Please note: Your average may show as 200, this is because we don't have an average verification sheet from you

You need to put your cursor over "ECCC Roll Off" on the left hand side and select an individual divison to view the graded scores aswell.

Nick

The scores look like things went well over the weekend and I am looking forward to seeing the next few stages for the final standings. Congrats to those that have bowled well so far. Our roll offs are on the 14th and 15th of next month, so something should be posted just after that.

Back
Top Bottom