Eastcoast Challenge - Entry Form

A big Congratulations to John Allen on making it into the Under 21 Boys Open Team. Well Done.

Caity

Congrats 2 all that made it but a special congrats to

Jeanette Kent
Karen Newman
Lana Hart
Anne-Marie Godfrey
Amy Farrell
Emily Robertson
Rachelle Flynn
Shannon Elso
Rebecca Mueller
Nathan Thompson
Nick Williamson
John Allen
Ross Oneil Hall(u bowled awesome babe,even tho u were sick luv ya heaps, mwah)
Brendon Murphy
Douglas Dickson

Gud luck 2 all that made the teams for NSW QLD N VIC.
Gud luck in September at Moorabbin.

Hey Shellie,

Managers have been named & they are:

Women:
Evelyn Jones & Mary Dodds

Men:
Ray Rule & Paul Bast

Girls:
Graham Pearson & yet to be decided

Boys:
Terry Silva & yet to be decided

Seniors:
Iris Griffiths & Margaret Nunn

Captains will be named at the first practice being the 5th of August.

We Hope this helps. Look forward to seeing you in Melbourne.

Jenny & Alan ;)

alan is very short odds for open men lol and if everyone agrees hes the right man for the job well done on finishing on top al

Congratulations to all who made the teams. Biggest congrats go to Em and Jess...well done girls!!!

P.S. Em....it's so on!

Congrats to all who made the teams..... They certainly look quite strong. Can't wait to see everyone again in Melb.
C-ya'll soon.

GO QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let everyone know Joe Fazzari is my co manager for the boys. As I am not aware if all girls have been notified at this stage, I am not at liberty to reveal the co manager for the girls. I'm sure this will be announced in due course.

Why is VIC even putting an under 21 team in at all you cant beat us NSW went running cause they know they cant win VIC should do the same cause QLD are all over it

HAHAHAHA just kiddding guys and girls good luck this year you are going to need it

Congratulations to all who made the teams this year - a special congratulations to Jo Law for making the Open Womens team for the first time.

Look forward to seeing you all in Melbourne ;)

To all the bowlers who tried out for the Victorian East Coast team, well done on your efforts and participation this year. Thanks also go out to the MTBA Committee who do work tirelessly in their administration and running the roll-offs and the event.

Thanks to AMF Morrabbin for your assistance in the roll offs and forthcoming practice and competition days.

For the successful bowlers who made the team, a truly good effort by you all. It's good to see quite a few first timers into the Victorian Teams.

I must comment on the vibe of each of our teams being positive, supportive and friendly. These attributes help in a team environment. Our range of experienced bowlers and improving bowlers will blend excellently to form a backbone of success for Victoria.

From Coach Garvin and the Coaching staff of Tiffany Laine Coaching, congratulations.

Garvin just remember what I told you would happen to you guys.....

Blalhahahahahahahahah !!!!! dont be scared .....YET !!!!

regards Mick..;)

Why is VIC even putting an under 21 team in at all you cant beat us NSW went running cause they know they cant win VIC should do the same cause QLD are all over it
HAHAHAHA just kiddding guys and girls good luck this year you are going to need it

Who holds EVERY cup at the moment????;) :p

congrats to all who made the teams.
a special mention to paul francis on his massive finish from what i hear his last three games were awesome!
also a congrats to jenny,al,mick and baz on making thier respective teams as well.
cheers

Who holds EVERY cup at the moment????;) :p
Thats all well and good Webber but it aint worth nothing when you cant even feild a team to deffend the cups and regain them is it so you may hold the cups now but you wont in another 15 weeks mate :D :D as I have allready said QLD is all over it NSW u21 = :rip: this year

I would like to congratulate all the people that made the teams this year.

For all the new comers to the open team, Brien Show-yin, Michael MacNamara and of course one of the best youth bowlers to come out of East Coast and make it into the open team Brenton Bull good to have you aboard mate.

And for the new comers to the Graded team, Andrew Gaitanis, Les Morrow and Gary Ebenwaldner well done and i hope you really enjoy bowling with us.

East Coast is one of the best tournments to bowl and the people you get to meet and stay friends with is amazing.

I am really looking forward to bowling with all the guys this year and bring the cups to melb..

See you guys at the first practice session.

Alan Notman

I too would like to congratulate everyone on making there respective teams.

To the newcomers in the Womens scratch team, Jeanette Kent & Jo Law, I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of East Coast & you will want to keep coming back.

To the newcomers in the Womens Graded team, Jane Finch, Karen Newman & Lana Hart, enjoy ever minute of your time in the team, it will be memorable.
It was an awesome effort by Tracy Silva & Jane Finch to just miss out on the scratch team, but you both will be a huge asset to the graded team.

I am really looking forward to bowling with you all at Moorabbin in October.
There is going to be plenty of fun had by all & of course keeping the Cup in Victoria!! GO VICS!!

I would also like to say awesome bowling by Alan on sunday.
I think he just liked being filmed!!

He averaged 229.25 for the 8 games & also bowling a wonderful 298 game.
I nearly dropped the camera filming that last shot!!

You truely are a superstar babe, keep up the fantastic bowling for East Coast.

Jenny ;)

Congrats to to all that made teams & also to those who missed out ..
There are many who came so close to making it & just fell short....

To Paul F who's final 3 games were amazing & was wrapped he made it in.

To Alan N you did bowl very well indeed ....

;) Lalan I want to make Jenny jealous I luv you too.;)

History suggests you will get beaten down here again... Bit of a change over in the u21 boy (scratch div) but I'm pretty sure the boys can handle themselves. They will quickly realise that Queensland have to resort to trash talking because they lack one thing - talent!!

Different story with the adult teams, some very smart players.

Well done to all Vics who made the relevant teams. I hope to hear of some high scores...

Hi all, I just wanted to say I am very excited to have made my first Eastcoast team, I have been to a couple of tournaments as a spectator in the past and they are awesome!! Thanks Jenny for your comments, the Vics certainly have got great teams across the board this year and I am sure we will do our state proud!!

Thanks Ralph for swapping your shift so you could come and support me on Saturday (even though you did go to the TAB first after dropping me off outside the bowl.. LOL) Now what do I have to do to get you to take the whole week off when the championships are on??

The atmosphere was electric on the weekend with most of the team positions coming down to the very last game to decide who had made it in. The scratch scores certainly indicated that everyone was trying their very best to make it!!

And - I am sure Alan is saving the 300 game for the actual tournament to make it even more exciting.. ;)

Looking forward to the first practice session on 5th August..

Jane. :D

Back
Top Bottom