EAST COAST TRIALS

Well done to the girls who made it today I heard some great scores bowled ..Mary ,jenny ,Nicole,& Tammy congrats ..........mick

To all bowler wishing to know the eccc sides they will be posted after the men have bowled tommorrow.
Thank you
Leanne Healey
President M.T.B.A

Firstly thank you to all the committee for there help over the weekend and the staff at Danenong bowl for all the help. To all the bowlers the support this tournment we thank you all.
The Teams are as follows:
Open Mens
Alan Notman
Andrew Jacklin
Paul Frances
John Costantini
Justin Lowe
Steve Prokopec
Terry Silva

Graded mens
Jason Borg
Gary Pett
Jason Bennett
Daniel Lim
Danny Gibson
Paul Bast
Glenn Gunning

Open Ladies:
Mary Dodds
Nicole Addamo
Glenda Millman
Lisa Notman
Tamara Damenia
Jenny Camilleri
Ann Bonning

Graded Ladies
Linda Todd
Liz Halliday
Tracy Silva
Robyn Bull
Liz Mega
Barbara Walker
Alison Gula

Under 21 Boys Scratch
Craig Ryan
James Bowles
Chris Cooper
Brenton Bull
Nathan Luke
Shane Jeffree
Jason May
Under 21 boys Hcap
Stefan Bartlett
Alexander Romeo
Dylan Healey
Cory Francis
Rory Gula
Ryan Burton
Drew Layton

Under 21 Girl Scratch
Jessica Lawernce
Emily Robertson
Louise Peet
Megan Hogg
Amy Walker
Katie Brennan
Tara Bull

Under 21 Girls hcap
Charlotte Hehir
Samantha Allen
Tamara Stace
Natsha Howe
Tiffanie Arnott
Emily Hehir
Felicity Murphy

SEniors
Lorranie Miller
Terry P Silve
Margaret Silva
John Ward
Maurice Collins
Margaret Nunn
Graeme Le Clezio

To all these bowlers well done and good luck in qld
From all the M.T.B.A committee

Congratulations to eveyone who made the East Coast team.
Bowl well everyone
Graeme and Natalie O'Connor

WELL DONE TO THE NEXT PPL ON MAKING THE TEAM ..........alan / justin / lisa / jenny /jason borg / gary pett / mary dodds / liz mega / tara & brenton bull / and jess lawernce all the best in qld and justin now you can just keep driving to see alan now cos he has been in qld since the 1st stage and i will just try and get the boat from tassie and come up and watch??? STATESMAN

Hey all,

I just wanna say congrats to all that made the East Coast teams, especially to Flick, well done babe.

Good luck to all in Queensland.

Catchya Bec

Firstly I would like to congratulate all the men, women, boys and girls that made this years East Coast Team.

To my fellow team members in the ladies team, its a true honor to be bowling with you all this year.

To All the girls and ladies wanting to order Skorts i have checked with the commitee and they have given them the ok... The cost will be $25 and I will have a sample available at next weeks practice at Boronia and i will be taking orders then. The skorts will be ready at the end of August

Take Care everyone and see you at Boronia

Tam xxx

i would just like to say a huge congrate to every one that made the team, i can't wait to see you all in Queensland at the end of September.

I would like to say a special well done to my lil sister Flick........ You have come so far on the last 10 months and i am so proud of you for keeping your dream and making it come true.......Love ya

Tiffani :rolleyes:

Congrate's to all that made East Coast team this year..

To the newcomers to the mens team Justin, Steve, Paul and Glen well done on making the team.

It's good to have a variety of BOWLERS IN THE TEAM..

A few lefties and and couple of power players..

Should be a very exciting week for us VICTORIANS in toowoomba..

All i have to say is GO VICS.......

Alan Notman

Congratulations to all who made the ECCC Team - Also a special mention must go to my lil friend Flick, well done babe and it's such a great milestone for you - that you had a dream of making the team and you did it. Well done.

Love Chantal :D

Just a message to Tam Who do you check with about the skorts, as l am the president and one asked be the ok. I know our uniform to be navy skirts or dont l matter as a committee person.

Dear Leanne

As most bowlers can tell by your message that you may be a bit ticked off with Tam please don't advertise your anger on total bowl - you may want to send her a private message.

thanks fellow bowler

I Think Its Time We Change The Roll Off We Are The 1st State To Start The Roll Offs And Always The Last To Finnish Then We End Up With Little Time For The Team To Bond And Get To Know The New Bowlers Stage 1 Was On May 28/29th And The Last Was July 30/31 I Think Next Year We Get It Over And Done With In 6 Weeks .......... Im Not Upset That I Did Not Make It . Its Just The Roll Offs Go Too Long

yes I too would like to congratulate everyone who made east coast a special little mention to my good friends Jenny well done babe and an awesome 279 game to finish along with Lisa, and Nicole and Tam.... well done also Noddy on top for the whole of the trails and never looked like missing and to Bastie a first timer in East coast great stuff babe....looking forward to it. \\:D/

Thanks Mez. Your 268 game to start the day was a great effort & then also qualifying on top, Awesome bowling.

Its going to be another great year of East Coast. To Mary, Lisa, Nicole, Tam, Glenda & Ann, lets make it another win for the Ladies. Its a great team & I cant wait to bowl with you all up in Toowoomba.

Congrats to the Graded Ladies also, I'm sure we will have no problems beating the opposition.

Congrats to all the Men that made the team. The Men's team is definately very stong this year & I'm confident that we can make it a clean sweep.

Well done to my man Al for leading the Trials all the way. You bowled so well & I was very proud of you. You really are a Superstar.

To Justin & Bastie, you two will be great assets to the team, great to have you on board.

Go Vics....

Jenny ;)

Back
Top Bottom