East Coast is upon us!!!!

renta

Well its just about to start ladies & gents :cool::cool:

I would say alot of the teams would be on their way friday so have a safe trip

Go Vics all bowl well ........;):);):)

Im still torn between who i support....

GO NSW & QLD..... just make sure Vic's come last :)

Have a great week everyone attending.

Gud luck 2 all that is bowlin this wk coming.
Gud luck to the Vics. Bowl well guys.
2 all the new bowlers that r bowling. Just remember to have fun.
Gud luck all n see ya next wk.

Gud luck 2 all that is bowlin this wk coming.
Gud luck to the Vics. Bowl well guys.
2 all the new bowlers that r bowling. Just remember to have fun.
Gud luck all n see ya next wk.

I promised myself that I'd be a good man today.... until I saw this.

THE EDUCATION SYSTEM NEEDS HELP.

That being said, best of luck Vics, hope you "bring home the bacon". (memories of 2005 - Toowoomba).
Best wishes to my main men:
  1. The Shinboner of the year - Alan "I am not a man" Notman
  2. Mick "There are no ditches in bowling" Carlsson
  3. Paul "I'm to scared to talk the talk to Craig anymore, because my football team can't back me up!" Francis
  4. Drew "GOD" Layton

I hope to hear you guys blowing the 10 pin (or in Paul's case the 5 pin) away.

Best of luck.
Craig Ryan

That being said, best of luck Vics, hope you "bring home the bacon". (memories of 2005 - Toowoomba).
  3. Paul "I'm to scared to talk the talk to Craig anymore, because my football team can't back me up!" Francis
  4. Drew "GOD" Layton
Best of luck.
Craig Ryan

Blahahahahahaah !!!!!:D

4. Drew "GOD" Layton
Best of luck.
Craig Ryan

She has been sent a private message by myself a while ago, as people on the forum complained that they couldn't read sms language. But she went well for a month then went back to typing how the young ones type on msn and mobiles.

We would just like to wish all the interstate bowlers driving down :Vette: or flying in :plane: to have a safe trip.

We are looking forward to catching up with everyone again this year, & can't wait to have a few drinks with some of our close interstate friends. :beerchug:

I'm sure its going to be a fantastic week of bowling, so hopefully if you haven't seen an East Coast tournament, make sure you get down to Moorabbin next week & look at what your've been missing out on. We guarantee that you will see lots of high scoring & most importantly a lot of fun had by all.

All that is left to say now is GO THE MIGHTY VIC'S... :groupwave2:

Jenny & Alan ;)

Hope eveyone has a good week of bowling just kick ass im sure there will be plenty of that behind the scene's
and chowny u should go for NSW just because u moved shouldnt change ur mind lol
cheers troy

She has been sent a private message by myself a while ago, as people on the forum complained that they couldn't read sms language. But she went well for a month then went back to typing how the young ones type on msn and mobiles.
The ridiculous thing is that with just an extra 14 keystrokes she could have typed the whole thing properly... pure laziness

im glad that i have been stuck indoors this week with a slight touch of the flu instead of next week wouldnt want to miss the eastcoast for anything good luck to everyone and as jen said GO VICS

im glad that i have been stuck indoors this week with a slight touch of the flu instead of next week wouldnt want to miss the eastcoast for anything good luck to everyone and as jen said GO VICS

Rest up mate,

Don't want to give you names like my previous post..

Peter "Taking tanking to a new level Hammond??
Hmm, has a good ring to it! ;)

look where tanking has got us another number 1 pick just making up for what we lost years ago when elliott messed up our club and maybe even juddy might be joining go the mighty tankers lol

Cut The LUNCH!!!
Good Luck to all this week shall be a grand occasion....
To all competing good luck!!! Bowl Well....

GO VICS!!!!

The One Craig Calls GOD:D
Drew!!!

Back
Top Bottom