East Coast Dates, Tqi Dates and Places Being Held

matty_123

Balls are needed to Play!
hey all, i dunno if anyone know's this,

But does anyone know when all the dates are for the tqi Doubles, Teams, Singles, Masters and The East Coast Dates??

If anyone knows anything i would realy appreciate anything

Thank you!!!

Bye

i know East Coast cup at state level in sydney is dont the queens weekend at penrith this yr

Hi

The TQI Championships are usually held in the first few weekends in May. Not sure what the dates are though.

Kyles

The dates are

Championships

Singles 12th May AMF Cannon Hill
Teams 13th May AMF Greenslopes
Doubles 19th May Sunset Toowoomba
Masters 20th May AMF Kedron

Roll Offs
14th & 15th July Mt Gravatt

I hope this helps

Shellie
TQI Local Tournament Director

The dates are
Championships
Singles 12th May AMF Cannon Hill
Teams 13th May AMF Greenslopes
Doubles 19th May Sunset Toowoomba
Masters 20th May AMF Kedron
Roll Offs
14th & 15th July Mt Gravatt
I hope this helps
Shellie
TQI Local Tournament Director

I have added these dates to the calender.

Bowlers might want to note that the July roll off dates are on the same weekend as Twin Tour at Caboolture.

I have added these dates to the calender.
Bowlers might want to note that the July roll off dates are on the same weekend as Twin Tour at Caboolture.

Nice pick up mate...Your on the Ball so to speak...

A clash of events or a lack of planning with tournament directors not communicating…This can only spell disaster for Tournament bowling in QLD over that weekend…Making bowlers choose between the two events isn’t the best way…Maybe seen its been spotted so early, the Tournament directors of the Twin Tour and TQI could change there date…Both events on there own weekend will prove very popular I am sure.

The weekend before that is TotalBowling touring circuit…We did our best not to clash with anything, but even snagged a clash ourselves…that’s not so hard to do with so much on in QLD these days…

I can see we are going to have the same problem with Redcliffe again this year as we did last year…The clashing of events surely isn’t helping the numbers for either events on the same weekend…For the first time in history numbers were down for Redcliffe, hope this isn’t a trend being set…

Dates For East Coast??

Hi all,

I was wondering more about east coast, because if anyone knows the dates its being held on when the tourament first starts and when it finishes that would be really helpful, or if there on here already im not sure. or if someone can point me in the right direction that would be GREAT!!

Thank you very much!!

Cheers for that Jacko.

Ive updated the Totalbowling calender to.

Nice to see Nationals and ECCC on the same week.....

Nationals start in the first week of October, with Rachuig and the Masters at the end of the event. according to the calendar, ECCC finishes the first week of October, so you shouldn't have any problem with clashing dates,unless of course, you have to travel twice ;)

Back
Top Bottom