East Coast Cup Recognition.

Glenno

"Sorry!!"
The East Coast Challenge cup has produced many fine bowlers over the years,Bowlers in All divisions that i feel should be recognised.
Though i wont mention names here as i dont have the records,i feel a plaque or some sort of award should be presented for Bowlers who have,

1. Bowled at least 100 East Coast Cup games or maybe 150.
2. Made the All Star team on at least 5 occasions or 10 occasions.
3. Won at least 20 East Coast Cup Medals.

Those figures are an example or a guide the commitee could think about for the future,with the awards to be handed out on the Saturday night of the Dinner in future East Coast Cups.

I understand that there may be bowlers who have achieved such feats,who are not bowling anymore,or not bowling E.C.C.C anymore,however they could still be awarded a plaque or some sort or certificate,or at least have there name mentioned,like a Hall Of Fame type thing.

I also understand that they may not have all the records dating back to 1979,and may be difficult to accuratly go thru all the bowlers over the years to see how many games they have bowled etc..How many medals and so on.

Would like bowlers opinions on this,and maybe something could come out of it in the future.

Regards
Glen

Great idea, Gleno

Is there anyway where ppl like myself who can't make ECCC due to work, where the results are posted....maybe their need a joint website to post results and recognise bowlers like stated above!!!

I and probably others would Love to see results and somewhere to comment, congratulate, encourage, give ideas, give history of the comp and give ppl ideas of records and recgonise ppl and even maybe somewhere to encourage juniors to bowl ECCC!
Great for ideas but who has the time to do it these days

Glenn

Nothing wrong with any of your thoughts and ideas

I agree with trying to get the scores updated somewhere

I have been doing an SMS - A - thon getting results
over the past few days

Bowling is Bowling no matter what the Association

Cheers
Geoff

Glenn

As secretary of Tenpin Australia Inc I think that is a great idea.
Terry Jnr has a lot of Info I am sure we can find the info

Shellie

Back
Top Bottom