East Coast Challenge Cup 2004

I was thinking about it. Maybe next year.
Plus I didn't like how they are trying to do the championships, For State.

hey cass u dont choose wat u go for but i take it ur hoping to make scratch and i hope u do to sis.........well im hoping to go for scratch ladies but the way ive been bowling ill b lucky to make graded..........im going to cry if i dont make first yr in adults lol hope to see all the old faces down and in melbourne and meeting new ones

GO QLD!!!

dont count ur chickens before they hatch buddy...........u mite have a shocker.........it comes down to the day.........i hope u do though

Yeah hey, from toowoomba, there is me (Scotty Calvert), Nathan Paterson, Jared Brennan and Jeff Bourke all tryin for U 21's Scratch

I am in for sure, year number 3, unlike vic we have to pick before we bowl, so i am U21 graded. (NSW)

Hope to see everyone down at sunshine.

Hey all jus twanna know if anyone know's the under 21 boy's team for the vic's who trying out an when do they start there roll off's, im going for my 4th yr in a row 1st yr graded boys an 2 yr's open boy's for nsw i turn 16 in august an gettin older cya all in sunshine vic's
WHERE THE PIN'S GOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEE
GO NSW

Hey all jus twanna know if anyone know's the under 21 boy's team for the vic's who trying out an when do they start there roll off's, im going for my 4th yr in a row 1st yr graded boys an 2 yr's open boy's for nsw i turn 16 in august an gettin older cya all in sunshine vic's
WHERE THE PIN'S GOOOOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEE
GO NSW

Back
Top Bottom