East Coast Challenge Cup 2004 results

fuzzy

East Coast Challenge Cup 2004 is over and will definently not be forgotten.

To the VICTORIAN,NEW SOUTH WALES and QUEENSLAND teams thank you once again for your participation and sportsmanship in making it happen.
There were some awesome performances amongst it all.

The MTBA was proudly represented by its Victorian team who all combined to win the Association Cup.

The following teams were the victors:......................

UNDER 21 GIRLS ..............VICTORIA
UNDER 21 BOYS ..............VICTORIA
LADIES ...............VICTORIA
MENS ...............QUEENSLAND
SENIORS ...............VICTORIA

Each and every participant contributed to a magnificent week and as a premier class tournament it was again made successful by the comaradie from one and all and the wonderful freindships that have been developed over the 26 years that this has been going.We could not have such a great tournament if this was not so,to see all ages involved over the years that this has been going has continually set up it for many years to come and it is a joy to watch.

Now on to Toowoomba 2005

ps i will let others post the All Stars and individual medal winners, so everyone can contribute.

I open this post with an invitation to those that were there to post some of the experiences, good or bad, over the week that they had.
Well done one and all.

As it was a big night and I have not had any sleep I leave with this pearler........

"I'm tired I think I'll go home"

Well a HUGE congratulations to all who participated in e.c.c.
and a special congratulations to an awesome display of bowling
by the open Vic. womens team Narelle your growing from strength to strength, well done on winning the masters. =D>
I'm only sorry I was'nt there to see you ladies break the singles,
doubles, and trio's records what a top effort by all.
A special cogratulaions to Jenny well done on being a huge part of that record breaking doubles and trio's team along with Nicole addamo I would have loved to have been there to see it,
but there's always next year hope to see you all in Queensland.

Cheers to all.
Mary :p

EASTCOAST CHALLENGE CUP ALL STAR TEAM - MEN
Brett Hughes VIC 237.9 ave
Andrew Lloyd NSW 235.25 ave
David Porto VIC 232.6 ave
Shaun Cummings NSW 232.4 ave
Adam Pringle QLD 230.25 ave
Jon King QLD 226.4 ave
Scott Calvert QLD 225.5 ave

NATIONAL MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIP
U21 GRADED BOYS SHIELD WINNER - CHRIS COOPER (VIC)
U21 OPEN BOYS SHIELD WINNER - DAVID PORTO (VIC) 244 ave
Congratulations David, you bowled extremely well and I'm very proud of you. Love Mum xoxo

Hey guys,

heres the ladies all stars team:

Samantha MacDonald QLD 225.9 ave
Narelle Baker VIC 225.8 ave
Jenny Buckle VIC 225.7 ave
Kylie Lack QLD 216.5 ave
Susanne Jack NSW 215 ave
Nicole Addamo VIC 213.9 ave
Emily Robertson VIC 206.3 ave

congrats to everyone who competed in this yrs ECCC

GO VICS

bye

Hey All,

What a week of outstanding bowling, so many of the scores were HUGE!!! In fact it was said that half of all the man in the E.C.C.C averaged over 200....

I was one again great to be apart of one of the winning teams, but N.S.W and QLD put up a huge fight.... thank-you for all coming to Melbourne with out all teams it wouldn't have been possible....

Over the week i was amazed by the standard of bowling and i got to witness a 300 game which was the 1st in the history of ECCC (and the first ever that i've see), Congratulations to Andrew from N.S.W...
And Emily Robertson (Vic) well done on your out standing bowling, girl, it was a real pleasure to watch u, and to make the All Stars team....Congrats u really am my hero.....Keep up the good bowling...and a further congrats to all the other winners....

Jess!

I would like to congratulate EVERYONE who bowled on the Victorian ECC teams! It was a pleasure coaching ALL of you and it was an exciting week! You all exceeded my expectations! :D
I am happy to say that we DEFENDED our title in our home state and we even IMPROVED on last years performance, winning the BOYS U21 division this year!!!
To Brett Hughes and David Porto, congratulations on making the All-Star team! I guess now you guys can tell Harold (from QLD) that you "have your pants on" and you guys CAN "BOWL WITH THE MEN"!!
If I happen to be in Australia for next years ECCC, I will definitely consider coaching the teams again... it was a great experience and it was even sweeter than last year considering I was the "official" coach this year! :D

Until next time, always remember to...
THROW IT LIKE YOU KNOW IT! :lol:

STEROID

To all the bowlers that participated this year, congratulations on a fine bowling display.

To my friend Andrew Lloyd (webber) well done on being the first to bowl a 300 game in the 26 year history..

To all the victorian bowlers well done you did our state proud once again.

To the ladies teams that meade me feel so welcomed as there scorer, it was a pleasue to watch a very high standard of bowling. if i don't make the team next year i hope you would like me tobe your scorer again.

To the victorian ALL-STARS, Brett Hughes, David Porto, Narelle Baker, Jenny Buckle, Nicole Addamo and Emily Robertson well done.

Congratulations to Jenny Buckle and Chris Cooper for winning their MVP arwards.

Congrates to the masters winners Ralph Harford, Narelle Baker, Dwaine Rumble, David Porto and Chris Cooper.

To all victorian bowlers, without the M.T.B.A east coast will not be possible so we do need to support them for our benefit, lets get right behind them and help them out.

Alan Notman

What can I say... What a fantastic effort by the Victorians...
It was a great tournament filled with lots of high scores & alot of broken records.

I want to Thank my Doubles Partner Narelle. It was awesome bowling with you & breaking the doubles record. Then to bowl with you & Nicole in the Triples & start the first game with a 267, 258 & 266 game, it was a fantastic feeling that I will never ever forget.

And to our Teams victory, in which we broke the record again, to Sue, Lisa, Narelle, Nicole, Kim & Glenda, it was an awesome display of bowling from you all & I'm very proud to have had the chance to bowl with you.

To make the Allstar Team this year was a goal of mine which I acheived. And to Narelle & Nicole & Also Emily from Victoria, it was a great effort by you all.

And to then Win the Adult MVP award, I was shocked, but very happy. Also Congratulations to Chris Cooper from Victoria on winning the Junior MVP award.

Congratulations to Narelle on Winning the Ladies Masters. To Ralph on Winning the Men's Masters & throwing the 300 which I got to see, Well Done. Also to Alan Notman on coming 2nd, it was still an awesome display of bowling by you too. Congrats..

Looking forward to Toowoomba next year..

Jenny Buckle

Also Congrats to David Porto, Chris Cooper & Emily Robertson on there Junior Masters Win...

To Brett Hughes and David Porto, congratulations on making the All-Star team! I guess now you guys can tell Harold (from QLD) that you "have your pants on" and you guys CAN "BOWL WITH THE MEN"!!

Werd to that!!

Back
Top Bottom