Downloads of Ten Pin Bowling wanted

Youtube.....not sure about downloading but there is heaps of videos and tournaments to watch.

Unless he's looking for tenpin bowling games on the net...not sure what exactly about bowling he's talking about

I've been on Youtube and have downloaded Ten Pin Bowling videos from there .

I thought that there might be somewhere else to get tourament games that have been on Fox sport and also on the American or English TVs .

Thanks so far for the answers .

If someone had the server space, I have about 50gb of tournaments dating back to the 50's and 60's.

Ok... Been a while since I have checked my drive with the files... It seems my collection is a wee bit bigger than I estimated ;)

CURRENTLY (more added when I can be frigged), My collection consists of PBA events, in which I have about 3-4 tournaments from the 60's, right through the last 4-5 full seasons, including the "fun" events. All files have been obtained either through old VHS/BETA (WTF is BETA?? ;)), YouTube, other download sites, and XtraFrame. There is even matchplay from the last previous years, done on webcams with the pros commentating. People who have seen Xtraframe will know what I'm talking about. I even have the 1986 Hobart Cup that was televised with the 6 person stepladder shown in 6 shows.

All files (from memory) are in WMV format, but are easily converted to DVD or such.

There are over 500 files, totaling 175gb!!

I also have about 40 shows of Candlepin bowling for something different, totaling about 9gb.

When I get time, and get my bandwidth back, I will start uploading some of the more classic events... Yes, for the youngsters that means urethane, plastic and even rubber... somewhere, whether it is rapidshare or some site like that...

Give me time... It's like the shampoo ad. "It won't happen overnight, but it will happen" ;)

Jason , How do you upload to this web site .

I want to thank Gutter Rat for the link for the 2007 Masters

They were worth the download .... would recommend to everyone

Hey Greg,
I have a few tapes of the Coke Classic.I don't watch them to much. I ran second in about 4 of them. How unusual!!!!!
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom