***Doug Bear Memorial***

andrew buckle

Just a Reminder to all bowlers the Doug Bear Memorial is on 25th February 2006 @ Moorabbin AMF entry forms are in centres (they were sent out before christmas) or can be obtained from CTBAM office 9532-2219 bh start time is 6.30pm

It would be nice if the various associations would post entries to all centres. We at Ed Fleming Lanes have not seen any entry forms. It is very hard to promote events to our bowlers if the various committees around the state are too lazy too distribute entry forms to centres such as ourselves. Maybe you guys need to think outside of your circle. I look forward to receiving entry forms in the mail.
Thanks

I just rang moorabbin and they said the Doug Bear Memorial was cancelled

I Have just checked with the office administrator
and he assures me that the Doug Bear Memorial is still ON
maybe AMF has cancelled their Doug Bear Cup they were holding later in the year.

Andrew,
Put us down for a team we will be there just looking for a fourth bowler and will then send entry:) ;)

thanks Andrew just rang them today and they have comfirm it is on yesterday it wasn't today it is better get my team back together

The ***Doug Bear Memorial*** has never been cancelled and is still scheduled for 6.00pm February 25th. Please take no notice from any other unofficial posts re this event.
Moorabbin Bowl Management
ps there are still spots left so get your teams in now

Thank You to Moorabbin AMF for putting in their post and clearing up the confusion.
Gunther i shall let John Giles know of your entry
Thank You to The Game also for his/her entry as well

Andrew Buckle
Assistant Secretary
CTBAM

17 Teams battled it out for This years Doug Bear Memorial Teams Event Championship and the prize goes to

Team "Oh Bugga"

Mark Billing
Richard Carrott
Nathan Carrott
Sue Ikin

with Total pinfall of 2662

On behalf of CTBAM I would like to congratulate the first place getters and thank everyone who turned up for this years Doug Bear Memorial. Its great to see your dedication for such a great tournament.

Some special mentions go to

Team Robucs - 2nd Place (Andrew Buckle, Tracy Moulang, Peter Robertson, Gary Ikin - pinfall 2618

Team Daryl's Raiders - 3rd Place ( Adam Hayes, Stephen Bairstow, Daryl Lucas, Russel Stokely - Pinfall 2550

Individual awards

High Game Scratch - Stephen Bairstow - 240
High Series Scratch - Mark Dodds - 646
High Game Handicap - Nathan Carrott - 268
High Series Handicap - Tracy Moulang - 719

Once again thankyou to all who turned up and see you all at next years Doug Bear Memorial .

Mark Dodds
CTBAM

Back
Top Bottom