dos any one have a 12 13 14 pound ball

g-unit

JUST KEEPING IT REAL
dos any one have a 12 13 14 pound ball that they would like to sale i might look in the 12 sometime this year but if us want to sell a 13 or 14 i might buy it in a year or so give me a email if u have one any one

i use all my balls, no point keeping them locked up in the locker they get sad there:( and y are u puting a post up now if you are gonna take all year (this is january remember)

Bowler_X said:
i use all my balls, no point keeping them locked up in the locker they get sad there:( and y are u puting a post up now if you are gonna take all year (this is january remember)
i dunno i got bored so i put up a post but if u dont use youre ball then wat does it matter if i take a week or a year

Bowler_X said:
i use all my balls all the time - nothin like getting out the old 12lb and 2 finger spinning it coast to coast
i guess but the only reasonn i put it up no is so like it wasnt short notice or something like that so i though i would ask early

whats so short notice about asking to buy a ball????

o have u ever considered looking at ebay.com.au, just thought maybe you might wanna try there

theres no use buying a ball now and having it sit in a closet for 12months, that is quite a stupid thing to do

Bowler_X said:
whats so short notice about asking to buy a ball????
o have u ever considered looking at ebay.com.au, just thought maybe you might wanna try there
theres no use buying a ball now and having it sit in a closet for 12months, that is quite a stupid thing to do[/QU
yer good point but i found a guy who wants to sell is balls so sorry for haseling u

Back
Top Bottom