Do Seniors matter???

dockers

Just read the TBA annual report no mention of Seniors who are 51% of TBA membership. Disabilities, Youth and High Performance all mentioned. Dockers.

Just had a quick glance, and you are correct dockers no mention of seniors.. or regional bowlers for that matter.. Having said that, I believe the rather than focus on a specific age group, location, genre, (dis)ability, the report is more focused on the plans, objectives and procedures that have been put in place to build the game as a whole (albeit slowler than most would like)..

As you mentioned, 51% of members are seniors, so obviously rescources need to be used in other areas, say the social/fun league bowlers (any age) that aren't members.

High performance.. Well anyone could fall into that category if they really want it..

It was actually good to read about some of the achievements our bowlers, young and old, both here and abroad..

Also, on a side note.. I think it's a great idea to have a technical 'team' nowadays as people could learn a lot about the other side of the foul line, and maybe, just maybe folks might realise its not always the techs fault, or the lane condition, or the brightness of the lights that scores aren't quite as high as expected

Cheers

Nope, not really, they are like old and wrinkly and stuff and us younger people, well we already know everything. ;-)
You're cheating. You've been reading my 'signature'. Anyhow, there is one industry that would be dead without us. We matter to them. You can't say that !

Michael you have a great sense of humour ... there is only one thing good about getting old and that is your not dead because that's the only alternative.
The seniors are the biggest growing demographic but we don't buy a new ball every month so the industry doesn't see us in a positive light. It's a shame there is no direction.

Back
Top Bottom